OGR's Purple bubblegum, Dj short's True BB and NL#5

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

Whats up farmers? I guess its time for a diary lol..Ive got one purple bubblegum and one true blueberry in flower right now. I gave em the switch yesterday tryin to determine the sex of them. I took cuttings from them both the day b4 i switched them to 12/12..hopefully ill end up with some nice ladies. The NL#5 is still in veg but has female pre flowers.:icon_spin:

I started them from seed under a T5 fluorescent lamp and then moved them under a 400w MH when they got bigger. The purple bubblegum and True BB were topped at the 5th node and lst'd and the NL#5 was just lst'd and not topped.
For flower im running a little scrog in a closet under a 400w HPS. Im using FFOF soil and the only nutes im running are fox farm big bloom but i wont start that until the plants show signs of needing it. All questions, comments and advice is welcome. The first 2 pics are the NL#5 in my veg box and then the other 2 in flower..the one in the bigger white pot is the true BB.

Ogrs purple bubblegum dj shorts true bb and nl5
Ogrs purple bubblegum dj shorts true bb and nl5 2
Ogrs purple bubblegum dj shorts true bb and nl5 3
Ogrs purple bubblegum dj shorts true bb and nl5 4
Ogrs purple bubblegum dj shorts true bb and nl5 5
Ogrs purple bubblegum dj shorts true bb and nl5 6
A

andy107

And here are the cuts i took the other day the 2 up front are the true BB and the 3 in back are the PB..no rooting hormone just water soaked rockwool..first attempt at cloning hopefully everything goes well..also added a pic of a bug any ideas wut it is? it has white wings so im guessing maybe a white fly but it could be an aphid too im not sure lol.

PB020473
PB020474
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Healthy Babies

THATS A GNAT, NO WORRIES
Your clones should be fine, just try to keep the cube from drying out completely

mal

A

andy107

Good job. The bug kind of looks like a gnat.

Thanks dude stick around, if they end up bein ladies should have some fire here in a bit!

nice selection of strains andy107! u should be havin some good fun my dude :) looks like a gnat to me too

Whats up winta, thanks for droppin by man, im liking them underdawg #1's your rockin. Got a pack of em myself im lookin forward to poppin sometime.

THATS A GNAT, NO WORRIES
Your clones should be fine, just try to keep the cube from drying out completely

mal

Thanks for the advice dude, anytime i see a bug i get worried lol..any idea how long it usually takes cuts to root in just water?

LOokin healthy man. Wheres the purple BG from?

Thanks man! Its og raskals purple urkel x 97 bubblegum.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Looking good. I hope you end up with a regular sorority house under that HPS.

BTW, I've never seen anyone get just one whitefly. They seem to travel in clouds. A fungus gnat is unlikely to bother any plant beyond the seedling stage, and even seedlings can usually put up with them.

A

andy107

Heres a shot of my true blueberry i took today and im not quite sure what the sex is gonna be but i have a feeling its gonna be male. Any thoughts?

PB030473
PB030472
JAWS

JAWS

that last pic looks to be male but the pic is not good enough to be true so just wait....
watch it closely:character0004:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Don't give up until there's a definite ball sack... lol. Your little girls are absolutely lovely! LST is the way to go... Nice work.

A

andy107

Quick update

My True BB has decided to be a female, found a couple tiny white hairs on the newer top growth so im stoked on that! :icon_spin: itll be a couple days until i get a good pic of them as their to small for my cheapo camera to focus on lol. Not much goin on with the PB yet, transplanted it into a 3gal pot yesterday. No signs at all of sex though..ive heard that females take longer to show and its taking forever for the PB to show anything so maybe thats a good thing? lol..anyway heres some shots i took today. :smiley_joint:

PB040480
PB040482
PB040473
PB040476
PB040479
JAWS

JAWS

great news andy those TB's are some really nice plants, atleast the ones ive seen....hoping you get plenty of GIRLS my friend..
peace:RastaBong:

A

andy107

great news andy those TB's are some really nice plants, atleast the ones ive seen....hoping you get plenty of GIRLS my friend..
peace:RastaBong:

Thanks man i hope so too! hopefully the cuttings i took will root and ill have even more ladies! :rock

A

andy107

Now ive found myself in a slump lol..theres no way i will have the room to flower both of these all the way through..will it hurt anything to put the TB back into veg since its only been in flower for 3 days?

D

dmtcorey

hey dude nice log !
iv had a friend go from flowering back to veg with no problems,it will just slow for 10 days or so and will be fine ,thats from his experience ..so it should work for you!
peace!

winta

winta

should be fine my dude!

Now ive found myself in a slump lol..theres no way i will have the room to flower both of these all the way through..will it hurt anything to put the TB back into veg since its only been in flower for 3 days?

A

andy107

Thanks for the input homies, my purple bubblegum FINALLY threw some pistils the other day so i took some more cuts from her and stuck her back in veg..as soon as the batteries for my camera are charged ill post some pics for you guys.

A

andy107

Heres some pics of my true blueberry. Ill post some pics of the other plants later tonight. :smiley_joint:

PB140488
PB140489
PB120482
PB140491
PB140492
PB140493
PB140496
A

andy107

question for anyone who has used FFOF..about how long did you let your girls go b4 you started them on nutes? Its only been 2 weeks so im guessing i still have some time b4 i start feeding..correct me if im wrong please. thanks

Top Bottom