• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants are at 55-60 days!

I found 3 distinct phenos out of 12+ seeds. I will call them a Bubba leaning pheno, a mix of the two, and only one KK strawberry cough? leaning pheno.

The Bubba leaning pheno is ridiculous frosted and has the Bubba smell not a large yielder as I would expect but makes up for it in frost.

The mix pheno is a larger yielder not as frosted as the Bubba leaning pheno but faster finisher and better growth structure. The smell is sweeter than the Bubba but not as sweet as the KKSC pheno, a nice mix of the two.

The KKSC pheno? is a very large yielder with a sweet smell of fruit loops or fruity pebbles. It is a lil more fluffier than the other two, and it seems to have a lil more sativa in it.

OGR, bang up job bro! Thank ya for these gems and bringing them to the masses!!

First 6 pics are of the Bubba leaning pheno-
Next 4 are the mix pheno
Next 4 are the KKSC leaning pheno

R

Rolln J

wow NICE Tex - cant wait for my beans to get here - they look awesome!

is the grow all CFL or are those supplemental lights? Im very interested to see how long you run these for - will you harvest them all at once or each pheno as its done?

subscribed!

true grit

true grit

Tex- Looking outstanding! Can definitely tell the difference in trichome production but all 3 phenos look frostier than most. I'd have to say that the i like the bubba pheno frost, but the KKSC pheno looks like the keeper with yield, frost and that kinda smell!

All 3 look great homes!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you all!!

wow NICE Tex - cant wait for my beans to get here - they look awesome!

is the grow all CFL or are those supplemental lights? Im very interested to see how long you run these for - will you harvest them all at once or each pheno as its done?

subscribed!

I use 1000's w horts only, but do use those extra cfl's to just light up the back of corners, in dark places and holes in between plants. They work GR8!! I will harvest all separate to ensure maximum potency and yield. :damnhippie:

B

Blunt Burna

damn those look good. would love to have some those in my garden

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Great stuff tex that first one is frosted like crazy!! All of them look like dank smoke to me!

O

ojd

looking tasty

that buba pheno is 1 crazy resin monster
nice green thumb you got
and killer beans from raskal

peace

B

biggs

now thats some fosty buds. should make some great meds.:smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

O

ograskal

Wow!..Awesome shots bro!..That Pheno#1 is looking SICK!...Covered in Trichs bro..Great job!..Hope you enjoy the smoke!...~ogr

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
68 day Strawberry Bubba- KKSC leaning pheno.. B4 chop pics..

The smell is sweet and the yield is huge off this pheno.. Sad to see her go but cannot wait to smoke.. :damnhippie:

F

FastForward

Damn bro - that last one is outstanding!!! My SB made utterly INSANE dry sift, and LOADS of it through the 120lpi screen on a 10 minute tumble. Best hashplant I've tumbled yet (not huge amounts of experience but this one is definitely awesome hashplant material) - full melt too with a 3rd eye generating kinda strength!!

My pheno didn't look anything like any of yours. Mine was very very indica with HUGE leaves, and very very short and quick. Mostly Bubba but with a definite and marked sweetness that isn't there in straight Bubba (ime).

Great work Tex

FF

B

biggs

now thats some big dank buds right there mate. hope you keep cuts from that pheno. you going to post up a smoke report when its done?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank ya everyone!! FF, thank ya for the gr8 info. I do have cuts off all my phenos especially this one and the resin monster Bubba pheno. I'll def do smoke reports on all the gear. :damnhippie:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Amazing job thanks for sharing your work. JACK...

B

bigAl25

I am sending my funds accross the ocean today per Logic's specific instructions for these beans all fem. I veg under 400 watt MH, I may use another 400 watt MH at the same time, one digital ballast, one old magnetic ballast. Organic soil, miracle grow(much cheaper that fox farm) already nuted at 5-5-5 for two months. I have fox farm big bloom, some molasses, and epsom salts if needed. I can convert the digital to HPS for flower. Does this plant react well to topping ? How is the odor during veg and flower? I do have a fan/carbon filter on the way to help. Looking forward to the grow in 2010.
Thanks to OGraskal for putting these in the bin. Those auction deals and the prices go way high on the fire/white. Also thanks to logic for the early christmas gift of $25.
Peace and Respect. Remember Bob Marley loves YA!!!!!!

Top Bottom