OGR's White Urkle!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

OG Raskals White Urkle. Here's 2 of my girls. BIG girls, lol. Here they are about 4 and a half weeks into flowering. Badass plant! Absolutely phenominal work Raskal.

White urkles 5 weeks in
White urkle overview
G

ganja_guy52

DANK!! Nice pics bro. I want that and the White Master. Can't wait.

H

herbaholic420

hell yeah great job Qleaner! Im hoping to get my hands on some white strawberry!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah man I cant wait!!! Hope they turnout half as dank as SkunkMasterFlex's or Mud Man's White Urkles. They are definitely on there way thats for sure. Should be getting some color here shortly hope. My day temps are about 74 dgree's and night temps are about 60. I have others trains purping now. Twisted Purple Og F4's, Blood Rose which is Blackrose x The Pure(Skunk#1, a purple pheno from Neville's stock) and the DPD dominant Magic Merlin. Ill get some pucs up of them tomorrow.
Cant wauit for Raskal's drop in June!!White Fire and the Fire cut!!!! But where did the Aliens go? My town needs a serious invasion!!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
SIK Qleaner! i jus popped some whitefires, and cant wait 2. its like everything that white hits add summ weight!

confu...

kasperian

kasperian

Real nice,im really looking forward to grabing some of these.i keep missing the drops,i really need to try harder...cheers

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Couple new overall shots of each plant. I yopped one and left the other naturally to see which method is better for it. Does well both ways but topped is better for this pheno

Securedownload
Securedownload t
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah man I cant wait!!! Hope they turnout half as dank as SkunkMasterFlex's or Mud Man's White Urkles. They are definitely on there way thats for sure. Should be getting some color here shortly hope. My day temps are about 74 dgree's and night temps are about 60. I have others trains purping now. Twisted Purple Og F4's, Blood Rose which is Blackrose x The Pure(Skunk#1, a purple pheno from Neville's stock) and the DPD dominant Magic Merlin. Ill get some pucs up of them tomorrow.
Cant wauit for Raskal's drop in June!!White Fire and the Fire cut!!!! But where did the Aliens go? My town needs a serious invasion!!!

Here are the ones mentioned in the above post!!!!!

From top to bottom we have Twisted Purple OPg F4's
Magic Merlin by Outlaw Genetics
Black Rose x Skunk#1(purple pheno from Nevilles stock)
and here is here sire for F2's!!!!!
Enjoy!

Twisted Purple Og
MM
Merlin
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol them White urkles make them 15 gallon tubs look like sand pails!!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Why thankyou, sir, but I wish they looked like yours do. I see simularities, but they're sisters, lol. When do you start seeing color?

Mud Man

Mud Man

Why thankyou, sir, but I wish they looked like yours do. I see simularities, but they're sisters, lol. When do you start seeing color?
:icon_cookie:Mud Cut
She turns at about 40 days and is black as night by 65!!>>Yours are stacking like mo-fos,, nice yielding phens :) . watching these with a hawk eye..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah when I acquired the cuts I was told they were The White dom. But they do end up showing some color. Just had em out of that HPS and I think I'm starting to see the hues on the undersides of the leaves. I am stoked how they're producing!!!! I need it! Believe me! I took more closeups this morning and Ill post em when I get home. Thanks ffor the kind words Mud Man and its my pleasure o have you around for my lil show!!!

Illmind

Illmind

ive seen the white throw a little color at times. ogrs gear is phenomenal, lookn fwd to next drop. sweet wurkle buddy.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thanks for stopping in fellas. Ive got 1 1000 watt Galaxy balllast, King Cobra hood and a Super Agro Hps bulb(brain fart on the manufacturer, best bulb they had though. Like 150,000 lumens, high red spectrum). Theyre in Premier Soiless ProMix Bx. Its perfect for my liking and I dont add anything. They get fed Advanced Nut. Sensi Bloom, KoolBloom(dry), Tarantula, Piranah, BudCandy. They are in 15 gallon tubs. Started in Solo cups. Went upto 1 gallon, then 3, then 5 and then finally the 15 gallon. With each repot I do a light root prune. Trim the lower 1/2 inch of the rootball off. Spray a mix of Tarantula, Piranah and Clonex(sounded good to just make the roots to explode. We all know what bigger roots mean!!! Looks like it worked. Been on a tight budget though).
Here's a couple more shots I took earlier.

Wurkle10
Wurkle7
Wurkle6
Wurkle
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Absolute perfect health, thx for the how-to on the regiman, will have to borrow a few things 4sho, take care, Peace SSP

Top Bottom