OGs IN THE VERTICAL OCTAGON!

• Thread starter mc_lazy_is
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mc_lazy_is

Hey there farmers i posted my grow diary a while back telling everyone how i was going to get it started but i just had no time to post pics. So now that i got things going i want to show u guys my set up. =) Im doing a all soil 60% OF and 40% perlite mix. My octagon holds 64 plants in 3 gallon buckets. Each shelf has two 3 gallon pots sitting on a 10x20 prop tray to catch run off. Ive got a chhc-4 controlling c02 and humidity. I will be running Fire OG, Madman OG, Tahoe OG, Jedi OG, and a Couple LA con. Any questions or suggestions are always appreciated.

I Got all the Teens in the octagon and will be starting day 2 of flower tomorrow. I will post some pics of the mothers and the octagon soon. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!

S

sfzoo

Cool! have you run this before? have you run any of the strains before? what are you going to use for lateral support?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Genius! This is where the yield is at imo. Very very nice work mclazy. Props
Can't wait to see it in action
I am working on something similar. An octagon with a 400w and 8 plants around it.
Is this your first time running this set up?

M

mc_lazy_is

Yes i have ran this setup once before but had to shut the op down at week 6 of flower due to landlord. Now im at a better location and ready to rock. I have ran the Fire OG and the Tahoe OG in the past but am trying the madman and jedi for the first time. Will post pics as soon as i get the uploaded thanks for the comments guys keep em coming.

M

mc_lazy_is

So here are some pics i promised of the octagon in action currently day 2 of flower. Sorry about all my pictures being low quality its taken on a 8mp camera phone. Enjoy.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice bro looks like a masterpiece,. If you can find a way to make that thing flood and drain by itself it will be platinum! But im sure you also have your reasons for choosing hand watering.
I designed a similar set up for my local collective. I made it smaller though, it was about 4x4 with 64 plants as well. 4 sides with 4 levels and 4 plants per level. 3 400w lights down the middle. Flood and drain to waste automated.
I left it half way done because things went bad with the owner, i felt like he basically cut me out the picture once he didnt need me and just kept my design for his grand profit. Greedy dispensary owners!!
Before i started working with him he was growing a 3x6 flood and drain and grew c grade buds that yielded shit. Dont think hes gonna get too far anyways...

This is what im working on for myself. much simpler. The set ups can be side by side or stacked up to save space.

Swview
Jeezer

Jeezer

BTW, those are awesome pics bro what are you talkin about. Keep us updated ill be following your journal. 6 lbs sounds like a piece of cake with that set up.

M

mc_lazy_is

yeah definitely 6 lbs is a piece of cake if you do not screw up to lose yield in any way. The concept of this setup is to use 100% of the light and surround the light with bud sites so none of the lumens are being wasted.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
mc_lazy

I fucking dig this setup - great job - you giving them all hand water love? I like that!

just noticed you are linking your photos from photbucket - this is against the rules bro - please edit your post and upload pix to the farm

M

mc_lazy_is

woops sorry about that didnt know there was a way to upload photos to the farm. I am trying to edit my posts but have no idea how to. And i swear i looked everywhere for a damn edit button and cant find one =(. SOMEONE HELP!

thanks for all the positive comments guys. And yes i hand water every single one of them every 3-4 days. Its a lot of work but its worth it in the end.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
woops sorry about that didnt know there was a way to upload photos to the farm. I am trying to edit my posts but have no idea how to. And i swear i looked everywhere for a damn edit button and cant find one =(. SOMEONE HELP!

thanks for all the positive comments guys. And yes i hand water every single one of them every 3-4 days. Its a lot of work but its worth it in the end.

yeah I think you can only edit them for like 24 hours - if you go advanced when you post there is a upload manager - keep files under 1.4 mb and you should be good

M

mc_lazy_is

So i decided to repost all my pics to the farm and do it properly sorry about the mix up guys! here are all the pics i posted in my first 2 posts. Pics are of all the equipment and flower room at day 2.

IMAG0055
IMAG0056
IMAG0057
IMAG0058
IMAG0059
IMAG0040
IMAG0039
IMAG0038
IMAG0037
M

mc_lazy_is

and a pic of them week 1 veg and week 3 veg. All of them were dipped in azamax before they went into the veg and i scrub clean the floors between runs just to keep clean and bugs out. I have a 10,000 btu in the veg cooling the room and three 8 bulb t5s. The walls are lined with omniflect completely sealed room with c02.

IMAG0041
IMAG0047
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx for reposting bro - on with the show!

shit is about to :mad0233:

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

hey M.C love the set up can`t wait to see what you yank outta there.Sub`d

hiboy

hiboy

Commitment there with the watering. Nice going. TLC is key with all grows, you get out what u put in. Very interested in seeing your results
h

M

mc_lazy_is

Decided to take a pic of the mothers. Will be taking cuts off of them in a couple weeks. Got 3 jedi og, 3 tahoe og, 1 fire og, 2 la confidential, 1 blackberry and 1 madman og.

IMAG0060
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
does one of the shelves slide out for access to the middle?

Top Bottom