Oh great, another newbie

• Thread starter TJ.Ontario
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TJ.Ontario

TJ.Ontario

Hello folks!

I am in central Ontario, Canada. I am 40 years old and a long-time recreational smoker but have never been more than a casual grower. I usually grow outdoors or grow small window plants just for fun. This year I've decided to take growing a bit more seriously.

I purchased a full grow setup with tent, fan/filter and lights and got myself a good supply of nutrients. I will make a grow journal thread to share my progress. I have been around several grow operations over the years so I have some basic knowledge, but I am still new to growing and would appreciate any tips and guidance I can get along the way!

I will be growing 4 plants in a soil/peat/compost mix. 3 will be fed with synthetic nutrients and 1 will be fed organic only

Tent:
4' x 5' x 80" Vivosun (4x4 main grow area + 1x4 starting area)

Lights:
(main) Mars Hydro TSW2000 300W
(starting) 2x Noma 800 Lumen full spectrum LED lights)

Nutrients:
synthetic- Advanced Nutrients Micro-Grow-Bloom + B-52, Bud Candy and Big Bud
organic- Gaia Green 4-4-4 and Power Bloom 2-8-4

20231124_152529.jpg

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Welcome to the farm

It’s great to see another start growing thier own 👍

Enjoy the adventure you’ll never forget your first grow 😋

2Water

2Water

Welcome to the Farm! Lots of great people here, what strains are you running? Do you plan on posting a jorunal? If you do people can help answer questions and give guidance along your grow.

TJ.Ontario

TJ.Ontario

Welcome to the Farm! Lots of great people here, what strains are you running? Do you plan on posting a jorunal? If you do people can help answer questions and give guidance along your grow.

Yes I will be posting a journal and logging as much detail as I can :). I am growing 4 plants in total. Strains are Jealousy, London Pound Cake, and Star Killer (I'm actually growing 2 Star Killers because I want to see the different between organic and synthetic feeding

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@TJ.Ontario - Welcome to the farm! It looks like you're off to a good start. Well begun is half done.

2Water

2Water

Yes I will be posting a journal and logging as much detail as I can :). I am growing 4 plants in total. Strains are Jealousy, London Pound Cake, and Star Killer (I'm actually growing 2 Star Killers because I want to see the different between organic and synthetic feeding
Sounds awesome, I'll be keeping an eye out for it

Top Bottom