Oh man.... I'm stoned.

• Thread starter Ohmanimstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ohmanimstoned

Hey guys! I've been lurking in the forum for quite a while now, and have decided it's time to register and start contributing. I'm a huge cannabis enthusiast, and am finally able to grow some serious medicine. I look forward to sharing pictures of what I am currently doing, and am also looking for feedback.

I really look forward to documenting and sharing my current project:
Khandahari Afghani seeds from fall 2010 harvest
They magically arrived by way of the post from a friend. I hesitate to divulge further but, I assure you, I'm not blowing smoke. This is the real deal 100% authentic seeds from 2010 Afghani harvest (Seeds are NOT Available, please do not ask). They're 4 weeks old, and have a very very unique leaf pattern that i've really not seen anywhere else (close to Alien Technology? Anyone grown it? message me plz). They're EXTREMELY Indica phenotypes. The leaves are webbed with softly rounded serrations. There are 2 distinct phenos, both very squat, tight internode Indicas. I dont have any photos here of it with me but I promise to get them to you farmers right away.

Attached is a close-up photo of our CinX (Cinderella '99 x Hindu Kush). My caregiver is a pro-photographer-in-training and has access to amazing photo equipment so i'm thrilled to share this fantastic photo. He's getting them prepped to be shared with you all.

Nice to meet you all!
-Ohmanimstoned

Oh man im stoned
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome and nice to meet you too. Looking forward to your grows.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Stoned man!! Have fun here!!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds interesting and welcome!

johnursery

johnursery

very nice! your resin coverage is great on that CinX, your project sounds very interesting are you gunna stabalize your own afghani line? or are you just flowering them out? cant wait to see the pictures...oh and welcome to the farm lol

P

paulycali

Great stuff man! Cant wait to see what your working with. Sounds like more landrace strains this country so dearly needs before there all gone from mass breeding. Good luck man and have a happy growing of a day

O

Ohmanimstoned

Thanks guys!
regarding my plans with the project:
I have enough seeds to play around with these guys/gals in many ways. I think at present I'm going to flower out just to see what they're capable of just by themselves. I've got 4 going, still too early to tell sex. If a male appears, i'll isolate and check him out. If he seems decent, i'll grab some pollen.

Pictures soon i promise. Been busy with harvest but truly cant wait to hear what you all have to say.

Cheers!
-Ohmanimstoned

johnursery

johnursery

sounds awesome, i think theres somthing to be said for people that will take the time to grow out landraces and try to find good gems, its not as fast as just getting a clone but IMO its got alot more possitives

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Welcome. Look forward to seeing those Afghani's grown out. Cheers.

Top Bottom