OH NO! Colorado!

• Thread starter Bunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bunny

While gathering all the info we needed to become legal n whatnot in Colorado when we move, ive noticed that on the 20th of this month there voting on some new meanings of phrases currently written into the medical laws in Colorado. How is this going to affect how things are run currently if this goes through. And will this mean no more caretakers or dispensaries? Im somewhat confused. Thnx in advance for anyones help!!!!

Bunbun:icon_animal26:

P

pikes peak 69

Our law is an Amendment to the State constitution and can't be changed without voter approval. That being said, the Health Department may enact some changes but Sensible Colorado (dot com) will bring suit as before against them. I encourage everyone to attend the meeting and let our voices be heard.
If they enact the changes there will be a limit on how many patients a caregiver can provide for and if reading the definition they want to add, no one will be qualified to be a caregiver. Dispensaries will be severely hurt as well. If your in State I would beg of you to attend and if your not I beg of every Colorado Resident to attend and stop this madness.

pp69

B

Bunny

Thank you very much!! I understand now, grrrrr!!sniff sniff....that stinks!!!!

Bunbun:icon_animal26:

O

OldRookie

July 20th

The date is July 20th not the 20th of this month. Here is the link to the state website for more information.
We will be there along with a big group of supporters and friends! We look forward to meeting all of you that show up.
We are going to meet earlier in the day for coffee downtown if anyone is interested.
Green Mountain Care

B

Bunny

Oops i realized my mistake and was coming to fix it, but you got it for me Old Rookie thnx. Its July 20th.

bunbun:icon_animal26:

M

mysophilia

I will be there in spirit ... Hope all goes well and they come to their senses .

buffbuds

buffbuds

keeping this alive, cause I'm definately going down there, full business suit with green shirt and tie... I'm just starting to get into the business of growing for patients, and this re-intrepretation would really hurt me and those I deal with. I just got to 5 patients a few days ago (boy it's been nice and easy lately), and now I am realizing that I need at least 10 more to make a warehouse grow worth my time.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

good luck buffbuds!!!! thanks for caring about colorado!!! i am planning to move there after some of my legal issues are resolved!!! peace djxx

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I am going to do my best to be there..may have to ditch work for a few hours. All Colorado Medicinal Marijuana Patients and Caregivers..we got to control this chaos and not let the Feds do it.

Top Bottom