Oh no My light just died.

• Thread starter Natep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Natep

Guys the light in my small tent just died. It was off all day yesterday. I ordered a new l acinfinity ion frame evo 3 and a 2x4 tent. My plants are currently 6 weeks into flower. How bad do you guys think they will freak out having two full days of darkness?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
How bad do you guys think they will freak out having two full days of darkness?
I believe they'll probably be okay. I've had long power outages, and the plants didn't seem to notice. One outage was almost two days. I don't remember if the plants were flowering, though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Guys the light in my small tent just died. It was off all day yesterday. I ordered a new l acinfinity ion frame evo 3 and a 2x4 tent. My plants are currently 6 weeks into flower. How bad do you guys think they will freak out having two full days of darkness?
What I will do, is start the new lighting cycle from the moments the lights come back on. Longer periods of dark are not an issue, it’s when it’s shortened things can get wacky.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I believe they'll probably be okay. I've had long power outages, and the plants didn't seem to notice. One outage was almost two days. I don't remember if the plants were flowering, though.
I have a window next to my tent that I open during power outages so they get at least a tiny bit of light as to not mess up the cycle quite as bad. I had 2 days and we got down to 40 F in the house this winter

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This is why I have a back up light, when I upgraded I kept my old one around. I have backup everything but extractor fan, I have accumulated it over the years
Same, I have a ton of spare gear, all the fans.
Too many damned fans. 🤣
Extra monitors
7 extra led panels
Duct
Clips
Pots and trays
2 extra ac units
Back up dehumidifiers
This Phlizon 6500 that’s getting hoisted as soon as a new power cable comes in
So I will have a couple more 200 watt panels to add to that pile.
And all the wires and hanging apperati

Jesus man, yard sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG 4752
IMG 4753
IMG 4754
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Same, I have a ton of spare gear, all the fans.
Too many damned fans. 🤣
Extra monitors
7 extra led panels
Duct
Clips
Pots and trays
2 extra ac units
Back up dehumidifiers
This Phlizon 6500 that’s getting hoisted as soon as a new power cable comes in
So I will have a couple more 200 watt panels to add to that pile.
And all the wires and hanging apperati

Jesus man, yard sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same here bro, especially after winning the contest I could set up 2 more tents 🤣
Someday I'll have a house and a setup like yours cap, that's my life's dream. Nothing very spectacular, but that's my dream in life, to have a legit op that I can grow a ton of varieties and maybe breed a little. That and my kids growing up to be happy will make my life complete. Money is bs, but a necessary evil. I don't want a mansion or anything just a house and my gardens. Maybe a big spot for cacti, I love those things. Anyways have a good day all, waiting for my car to get fixed so I can go back to work. ✌️

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I have a spare light, too. It's only a 128W XS1000, but it's enough to get a crop in one of my small tents through a few days. I also have a spare humidifier, some circulation fans and various other spare parts. Of all that stuff, the light is probably the most important.

I ordered a new l acinfinity ion frame evo 3 and a 2x4 tent.
I'm sure you're going to like that light and tent. That Ion Frame Evo 3 looks like an excellent light.

I have an AC Infinity 130W T22 light in a 28x28 inch tent that's connected to a Controller 69 Pro. It's a great combination. I have an Acapulco Gold plant under the light that's about halfway through flowering. The light is at step 7, which is about 90 watts. I had some nutrient problems this grow that slowed the growth, but it has lot of buds for a plant that's smaller than I expected.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Same here bro, especially after winning the contest I could set up 2 more tents 🤣
Someday I'll have a house and a setup like yours cap, that's my life's dream. Nothing very spectacular, but that's my dream in life, to have a legit op that I can grow a ton of varieties and maybe breed a little. That and my kids growing up to be happy will make my life complete. Money is bs, but a necessary evil. I don't want a mansion or anything just a house and my gardens. Maybe a big spot for cacti, I love those things. Anyways have a good day all, waiting for my car to get fixed so I can go back to work. ✌️
You will get that space soon enough,
Legit what I had to give up for it, not worth it man, my son moved out, I exploded all my gear everywhere. So lose a son, gain a grow space. Such is the way. Do t get me wrong, I’m definitely about it, just miss my boy, the knucklehead he is.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Legit what I had to give up for it, not worth it man, my son moved out, I exploded all my gear everywhere. So lose a son, gain a grow space. Such is the way. Do t get me wrong, I’m definitely about it, just miss my boy, the knucklehead he is.
Be thankful, he moved out, and that you didn’t have to kick him out!😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Be thankful, he moved out, and that you didn’t have to kick him out!😁
Oh I am def happy about that.
He was a great kid, never had one issue with him. Fucking crazy, bc I was a 1000%
Fuck off. The cops had special engraved handcuffs just for me. 🤣
Seemed that way anyway. 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Sorry cap, that is awful man.
A silver lining is you have a amazing grow space

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
This is why I have a back up light, when I upgraded I kept my old one around. I have backup everything but extractor fan, I have accumulated it over the years
I have multiple laying around, it’s all about light periods, for me I’d find any light anything and put it on my timer until the new one is in place even an incandescent lamp or a cheap 100w CFL , just give ‘em light at the right times until you’re back in action

N

Natep

Did the light really stop working or is that what you had to tell your old lady so you could buy the Ionframe Evo 3?
It really broke. She smokes more than I do. She understands when stuff has to be replaced.

Top Bottom