Oh Where Oh Where is my renewal card?

• Thread starter onlychild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

onlychild

Hello fellow mitten stater's. I'm so curious if anyone else wonders where their renewal card is?
Did your check get cashed 10 weeks ago also and you still have no card?

just saying
oc

M

Migrow420

If you got your renewal into the state before your card expired you should have got it by now. I only took about a month to get my renewal card. If you sent it in after your experation your going to have to wait the 4-5 months or so. Good luck

F

FatMarty

I waited to send mine in 'til the last week and it took about three months; so you should be seeing it soon.

The first time I renewed it only took about a month.

S

SKeTChy

I'm still waiting myself. I sent out in Aug. Expired in Sep. This is what I find weird... All the people I caregive for have their cards...for weeks now. Not really sure what to do...if anything can be done at all..?

C

cheech

Just got all mine in this week. They were renewals from July I believe.

In case you guys don't know you can use a po box for your address.

C

countrybud

Still waiting for mine. I sent the renewal in the beginning of September and the money order was cashed. The state website says they are behind with the processing.

deacon1503

deacon1503

fwiw...my renewel doctor told me that even though your check was cashed, thats no indication your application will be approved. they will cash it regardless, then apply it as a credit to your state taxes if u get denied.

Top Bottom