Oha Pesticide List What's On It??

• Thread starter Trixxi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trixxi

Trixxi

http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/shared/Do...PesticidesPARC/GuidelistPesticideCannabis.pdf

Just wanted to say I noticed Green Clean is no longer allowed for medical grows. I suggested my employers use "sm-90" to combat their spider mites problems. I was shocked when they told me that the ODA decided to add "sm-90" to their not allowed chemical list. I have reviewed list above and the list on their direct website, no mention of the product Sm-90 with coriander oil not being allowed. So all I can assume is my employer is telling me lies because they did not like my idea, where as the product they suggested we all use, really has ended up on the list, Green Cleaner. SO is SM-90 truly on the list or not???

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Isopropyl alcohol will do the trick here and my own flowers treated have tested out clean. 1:1 mix. I have not yet had an opportunity to try the alcohol trick using something like grain alcohol, but my next chance I will. Baba G educated me on the effectiveness of Azamax/Azatrol and the fact that spider mites do not become resistant to it.

Won't SM-90 leave a residue? Same with stuff like SNS217C. I found limited relief using the essential oils and now rely on the iso.

Is this the allowed or not allowed list? Going through it, every single thing in which the active ingredient is a plant essential oil shows N/A for EPA listing. My own understanding down here in California has been that I do not have to report use of these oils (when treating my market veggie garden, via my county operators permit). Except for neem. I don't know why neem is different from other plant essential oils.

DenBloom

DenBloom

Isopropyl alcohol will do the trick here and my own flowers treated have tested out clean. 1:1 mix. I have not yet had an opportunity to try the alcohol trick using something like grain alcohol, but my next chance I will. Baba G educated me on the effectiveness of Azamax/Azatrol and the fact that spider mites do not become resistant to it.

Won't SM-90 leave a residue? Same with stuff like SNS217C. I found limited relief using the essential oils and now rely on the iso.

Is this the allowed or not allowed list? Going through it, every single thing in which the active ingredient is a plant essential oil shows N/A for EPA listing. My own understanding down here in California has been that I do not have to report use of these oils (when treating my market veggie garden, via my county operators permit). Except for neem. I don't know why neem is different from other plant essential oils.
I have now seen you push the ISO foliar all over the boards, you use a 1:1 mix of ISO and water? Have been using spinosad for thrips and seem to have somewhat eradicated but now I am seeing small white and amber spheres on some of my petioles, the white ones crush into a powder and the amber ones do not crush at all. No sign of mite damage on leaves. Plants are healthy and strong with a spring tail population that was uninvited. Using Tanlin in the res, was using BTI to combat thrip larvae.

Going to spray today with greencleaner because I have some, if I can get the stuff to pour, directions say shake vigorously but my whole bottle is bubbles now! Nothing to pour !

Top Bottom