ohh emm gee!

• Thread starter alicebtoklas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alicebtoklas

Hello Everyone!!!
My name is Alice. I just recently started growing :)
What else do I sayyyy?
I'm going to be doing some comparative side-by-side grows very soon. I hope to document and share them here. If anyone has any input, please share.
I'm currently on my second grow, I'm about 4 weeks in. 3 flowering in a 4x4, and 8 in an 8x4. as for lighting...I'm not exactly sure what I am using at the moment, I did not set up my tents sadly. I KNOW!!! Shame on me!! What can i sayyyy I'm still a beginner :) anyways, advice and tips are welcome? questions also :)

Well I hope this will suffice for an intro...

xoxo
Alice

qupee

qupee

welcome, there lots of good info around here. You may even figure out what kind of lights you have ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Welcome 2 the Farm Alice.. Ur at a great place.. I can't wait 2 see ur grow log.. Good luck

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm.

Great place to learn stuff

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Welcome to the farm alice came to the best place :)

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hey Alicebtoklas, Welcome to the farm. Hope you have a good time here. There's a lot of good threads to read and good people to answer your questions when they pop up. I'm new to the growing thing myself. It's a learning process made a little easier with a good Grow sight to visit. Maybe even a good book would help out some.(MARIJUANA NEW SCHOOL INDOOR CULTIVATION by JEFF MOWTA) It has pics to help you out. It has several different ways to grow. Buckets, pvc pipe, deep water culture, aeroponics, flood and drain, and etc. Medium soil, rockwool, hydroton,coco. It also talks about different kinds of lights. Good luck with whatever you do. Main thing is have Fun and Grow your own. PEACE GG :rollj::passingjoint:

Top Bottom