Ohh Please Help This Plant O' Mine

• Thread starter Smokingreenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokingreenz

Hello I have a problem lol I've never seen my grow do this before and I am looking for answers.

Ohh please help this plant o mine
ken dog

ken dog

Your humidity is too low.
I predict you're at 30%... 40% max.

ken dog

ken dog

Can't control the humidity outdoors... I bet that's the issue though.

S

Smokingreenz

I have a 55 gllon drum hooked to a drip system with ph'd water and a timer. Can't be over watered. 2 ft holes. I have Epsom salt for a mister. And blood meal and cal mag for veg.
But it's only this 1 plant.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I have a 55 gllon drum hooked to a drip system with ph'd water and a timer. Can't be over watered. 2 ft holes. I have Epsom salt for a mister. And blood meal and cal mag for veg.
But it's only this 1 plant.
How often do you water it? if the ground stays wet it could be root rot

S

Smokingreenz

Ken dog I have a wire net on top as well as white fence all around the garden. No animals allowed

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Also if the ground is deficient in n, p or k and you are just using plain ph'd water that could be causing problems.

S

Smokingreenz

Also if the ground is deficient in n, p or k and you are just using plain phd water that could be causing problems.

The drum has ph'd water and cal mag. Holes have Epsom salt,worm castings,peat moss, fox farm, clay pellets and blood meal

ken dog

ken dog

Ken dog I have a wire net on top as well as white fence all around the garden. No animals allowed
Interesting.
You said it's the only plant doing this... Do you have the same strain that is not doing it, or is this the only plant and the only strain that is doing it?

If so, maybe this particular strain is more heat sensitive than usual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom