Ohio Clone named Afghani Mango

• Thread starter itsdankhank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hackerman

Hackerman

Damn, where were all these Ohio growers when I was there? I grew up in West Akron and grew in my basement for 50 years and never ever knew another grower. Finally, when I moved out of Ohio a few years ago, I sold all my grow stuff and only then, did everyone find out I was growing all those years. Even now, I can name on one hand the people I know who grow there. Albeit, with Issue 2 passing, I can assume the growers will finally come out of the closet.

Greetings to all / any Akronites out there. :)

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

Damn, where were all these Ohio growers when I was there? I grew up in West Akron and grew in my basement for 50 years and never ever knew another grower. Finally, when I moved out of Ohio a few years ago, I sold all my grow stuff and only then, did everyone find out I was growing all those years. Even now, I can name on one hand the people I know who grow there. Albeit, with Issue 2 passing, I can assume the growers will finally come out of the closet.

Hey there!
Outlying Akron city here

J

Jimmyp2.0

I am the one who post that Ohio mango pic from back in the day. I some how stumbled upon this tread cause I am again looking for the Ohio mango. I lost it a few years back I am currently looking for her, so if anyone see this that still has her around the 330 hit me up. I have tons of beans and access to many cuts.

D

douggyfresh420

I am the one who post that Ohio mango pic from back in the day. I some how stumbled upon this tread cause I am again looking for the Ohio mango. I lost it a few years back I am currently looking for her, so if anyone see this that still has her around the 330 hit me up. I have tons of beans and access to many cuts.
Im holding onto alot of the major ohio cuts. Deathstar, illudium, and lemon g. Looking for dumpster and mango as well but i think they are long gone.

J

Jimmyp2.0

Jimmyp thats the Afghani Mango in question ! I have it , love it and always run it . Ive had it about 6 yrs now . OhioFarmer if your close to the toledo area stop in my shop . United Root Supply on w . alexis. id love to chat and maybe trade genetics ! #KeepItGrowin
Do you still have the mango??

D

douggyfresh420

I can get the dumpster.
Well ive got the 3 i mentioned if your interested or access to an endless amount of genetics. Me and my parter are always swapping genetics with others. I only got to try the mango once when i was real young and remember it being soooooooo dank, but havent heard of it being ran. Its gotta be out there somewhere though.

E

elpharmacist

i dunno but i have smoked it and awsome but i do know about that lemon g and keep some in the chamber
Lemon G 🤤

What flavors where you rocking back then an now?🤙💨💨💨

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

Well ive got the 3 i mentioned if your interested or access to an endless amount of genetics. Me and my parter are always swapping genetics with others. I only got to try the mango once when i was real young and remember it being soooooooo dank, but havent heard of it being ran. Its gotta be out there somewhere though.
I’d be interested in some cuts!!

O

OhRose

I need a cut of death star. There's a sticky thread in the classified section. I believe it is trustfall has death star on the list

J

Jimmyp2.0

I ll get ahold of the dumpster and we can go from there. Gotta trade a golden goat cut for it and go to Michigan. So it may be a little bit.

J

Jimmyp2.0

Well ive got the 3 i mentioned if your interested or access to an endless amount of genetics. Me and my parter are always swapping genetics with others. I only got to try the mango once when i was real young and remember it being soooooooo dank, but havent heard of it being ran. It’s gotta be out there somewhere though.
You blow glass?

D

douggyfresh420

You blow glass?
Nah, id like to learn, but between growing and fishing ive got enough hobbies lol... but yea dude keep me posted on the dumpster for sure. My partner is sitting on an insane amount of genetics and is friends with some big breeders in the game so we've got access to pretty much anything. Supposed to be getting Legend OG crinkle cut soon.

D

douggyfresh420

I got some gdp, super lemon haze , 94 widow, golden goat, 9lb hammer , cherry lime bubba, lemon g , pre 98 bubba, and acres to many others, and a large seed library
Hell yeah man. Grew jinxproofs 9lb for years. Massive yielder and great buzz.
If you can get ahold of the dumpster, id gladly trade you for a cut of this illudium i have. Its the most unqiue and beautiful cannabis plant ive ever had.

20240215 183634
Top Bottom