Ohio legal first grow. Ace Seeds

• Thread starter OhRose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OhRose

Apparently there's no pictures from January. Not sure how that happened, it was the most exciting part.

Killer A5 haze in coco with Jack's 321. Vegged 45 days under LED and flowered for 86 or 87 under 315 cmh in a 3x3 tent

Numerous issues, this was my first experience with anything like this. I didn't have a proper or proactive support system, and my container size was insufficient without an autofeed system.

Still it looks like a decent harvest. Still not quite dried yet, but I think half a pound seems like a reasonable estimate.

So far, there hasn't been much smell. I've caught interesting odors coming from it throughout life, but mild. I'm not sure what it is. The sister plant, in veg already smells much more than this ever has.

Ohio legal first grow ace seeds
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 2
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 3
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 4
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 5
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 6
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 7
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 8
Ohio legal first grow ace seeds 9
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

All in all your not looking bad at all. Well done! The smell should come back during cure. But you just never know some stink a lot others
not so much. This is an art that gets better with practice.

When growing indoors, I am very limited buy space. Found the 5th node method for topping and low stress training.
Consider trying this next time around. Gives you a nice bush down out of the lights.
Part 1 - 5th node method
Part 2 - 5th node method

O

OhRose

Thanks. Yeah my training wasn't great. Honestly, I think the biggest issue was that I pruned it at the end of the stretch, thinking it was gonna grow for another week and fill in. And I was trying to fit too many. I ended up culling 2 ( I kept clones, I got more grow space too)

Like I said, it was frought with problems. Nothing earth shattering, and it made it to harvest, so I'm happy. Could have been better, but I call it a success.

Top Bottom