Ohsogreen and ISP seeds

• Thread starter 707seedbank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I grew out Ohsogreens aka isp stuff and it was crap!!! I traded him beans years ago. Not only has he ripped me off with his crap beans but he is now selling my hard work as his own. His chemdawgDbx3 is really chem4BX3 made by ME. I told him exactly how i started these beans and he changed up the story ever so slightly.
The first cross was a skunkVa Chemdog 91/bubbaBX3. Ohsogreen says he started with skunkva Chemdog 91/old afghani. Then I bx it to the Chemdog #4 3X. Ohsogreen says he did the same thing but to the Chemdog D.

Lets see some pics of your so called chemDbx3 ohsogreen.. Lets see pics of the first cross you made. Lets see pics of the mosaic trait the Chemdog D gives off. I bet not one of your seeds that you are selling now has any mosaic traits like the Chemdog D has. I bet your so called Chemdog D seeds actually look and smoke like Chemdog #4.

I am flattered, but you really shouldn't be such a DOUCHEBAG!!! Be a man, If your going to use my hard work at least give me credit for it!!

ftwendy

ftwendy

I grew ohso's Chemdog D and it hermed. Tasted and smelled great, lacked bag appeal, yielded fine... never took her longer than 77 days, but even then her pistils were almost all snow white. Ohso never wanted to own up to the instability when I called him out about it, so I have a sour taste in my mouth about his company. The beans were cheap, and some day I may pop a few more, but I will never buy from them again.

I heard there are a whole group of dirty hucksters behind those beans. Hopefully you're not one of them lol ;)

I kid. Sort of.

fwiw, here is a shot from the pheno that stuck around for a few rounds. day 62

Chemdbx362

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... Well, I don't think Ohsogreen is a member here, for one thing.

For another, pretty much every Chem I've run is prone to hermaphroditism.

I have nothing to say about any of the other assertions. But I do like how frosty that girl looks (and NO purple petioles). :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom