oil from vaped matter..

• Thread starter hydrolightning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrolightning

I've always wondered, can butane oil be extracted from buds that have been vaped in a volcano, but are still green? I have a jar full and trying to decide if making oil would be worth while.
:volcano:

L

lightit

you could do it but the yield would probably be low and not very tasty. good butane is kind of expensive so i tend to stick with qwiso for extractions from already vaped material. but it can definitely be done.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I've always wondered, can butane oil be extracted from buds that have been vaped in a volcano, but are still green? I have a jar full and trying to decide if making oil would be worth while.
:volcano:

Yes. It produces a brownish oil with a toasted flavor, that works well for pain or a sleep med, but isn't all that tasty vaporized, and is sedative rather than euphoric, due to the high CBN levels.

We usually make a topical or oral med from it.

916boones916

if you think about it. you are taking all the crystals off the surface of the bud when you vape it. but there is still a small amount remaining inside the unvaped bud. depending on how hot you vape you bud. i would imagine it wouldnt be very tasty since smoking vaporized weed inst very tasty either

B

blueburnsorange

Yes. It produces a brownish oil with a toasted flavor, that works well for pain or a sleep med, but isn't all that tasty vaporized, and is sedative rather than euphoric, due to the high CBN levels.

We usually make a topical or oral med from it.

Could you elaborate on the process for topical?

Graywolf

Graywolf

Could you elaborate on the process for topical?

I decarboxylate the oil in a 250F hot oil double boiler, and then mix the following in, while it is still hot. Replace in the oil bath and stir until everything is melted and well blended, before decanting into a 1 cup large mouth canning jar.

10 grams of cannabis oil
8 grams of virgin unrefined coconut oil
.7 grams cinnamon leaf oil from Newdirectionsaromatics.com
.7 grams cinnamon bark oil """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
.7 grams liquid gum myrrh"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
3 grams Emu oil (optional)

Top Bottom