OJD takes top honors at 420 cup!

• Thread starter PrairieBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:anim_19:Props to all you winners! How does it feel to be one of the world's best grower/breeder?!

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
congratulations ojd, i bet the samples were great

congrats ojd , karma , budha and all the other good enteries that won
they were great both ojs and karmas , the oils were of the hook to , great time guys , congrats to ojd and karma , good to meet new faces , some serious weed got smoked this last 4 days , dont no how we did it lol , my mouth is like the inside of ghandi's flip flop lol ,
delta 9s bubble was amazing to , dam it was all top notch
thanks for the good time guys

D

drpressure600

congratulations ojd, i bet the samples were great

. . ahhh ojd, my good friend, i'm over the moon for you, really delighted, it's an honour to say i know you ha ha . .

. . really delighted 4 you my friend, i see karma done well too, great victory for the farmers . .

G

Gorrillagrower

Congrats OJD and Karma. Cudos to the both of you. Extremely well done. Keep up the good work

D

dna genetics

congrats on your wins OJD great Job :)

question how come you called Chocolope Fruit Skunk?
and why was it entered in the indica ?

Bon ojd entered our cut of chocolope and did a great job on his grow.
dont let dutchgrown find out that you entered our Cut of chocolope LOL

Karma congrats on your wins also

respect

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hehe, dna, I asked that same Q on another forum. Had me scratching me head.

D

dogsnob

yea i posted a thread at ic the other day on dna la con got deleted striaght away total kiddie behavoiur

C

cheesyblues

bro you done good you grow some nice shit and your a good guy to have a smoke with we had a good time and fuck me cuz that oil will kill you lol and i told you DNA would be the first to claim the prize hahah good old fruity sk hahaha

I LOVE THE WAY ITS ALWAYS ARE ARE ARE ARE WELL NOT THIS TIME NICE GLASS BY THE WAY OJD

Solidopc

Solidopc

Congrats OJD. Seems that cut of yours is causing quite a storm. Seems like something i'll have to try one day in some form or another. It's really good to see different, new folks getting the credit they deserve, instead of the whitewash that is the cannabis cup. Can't fault it.

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

I'm stoked to have placed. Being runner up to OJD is definitly a win in my books. It was pretty cool when they came out with the final results and I realized that I had the 2nd place Indica over all. Brought that award home for all us Americans!!

:party0036:

T

thc4sim

The chocolope got called fruity skunk,
cause if it was labeled up as chocolope it would not have been entered!

Well done Guys!!!!
OJD, Karma, Roadrunner,
hey and dont forget Dr.D he won one with his G13 x SourBubble,
he dont post much but he's a member on here!!.

T

Trillion

Good to see there's actualy a cup in the dam where people who deserve it win.

Congrats to everyone that entered especially ojd and karma, i can tell just from the boards you have true passion and deserve evry bit of credit.

D

dna genetics

The chocolope got called fruity skunk,
cause if it was labeled up as chocolope it would not have been entered!

Well done Guys!!!!
OJD, Karma, Roadrunner,
hey and dont forget Dr.D he won one with his G13 x SourBubble,
he dont post much but he's a member on here!!.

thanks thc4sim for speaking the truth much appreciated :boogie:

Dogsnob No talking about DNA on IC bro LOL

SolidPac the cut of chocolope OJD has is our breeding cut and is for sure the winner and it showed it again with another 1st place:anim_19:

hopefully OJD will come in and shed some light with the TRUTH

peace

K

Karma Genetics

Believe me OJD did a real good batch. I love the taste but normaly find it to weak for my pleasure. But this was the second Chocolope i loved.

I see a lot of chocolope here in the south but a very differnt quality then the OJD quality.

An lets not forget that super SSSDH OJD-cut
11133sssdh6weeks.jpg

11133SSSDH7weeks.JPG

11133SSSDHalmost8weeks1.JPG

11133SSSDHdry1.JPG

11133sssdhdry2.JPG

11133sssdhharvest3.JPG

D

Dr Herbal

Congrats ojd and karma you guys must be on cloud 9 buzzing your tits off
Gotta say shocked that buddha took 2nd place his cheese is shit never met one person who has said bb cheese is the shit more like its shite not one person said it was nice and this aint just the cheese ive grown ether
soz for the rant seem to be doing it more often but bb should not of taken 2nd place iam sure someone will not agree but i really did hate that strain
peace guys :)

C

cheesyblues

Congrats ojd and karma you guys must be on cloud 9 buzzing your tits off
Gotta say shocked that buddha took 2nd place his cheese is shit never met one person who has said bb cheese is the shit more like its shite not one person said it was nice and this aint just the cheese ive grown ether
soz for the rant seem to be doing it more often but bb should not of taken 2nd place iam sure someone will not agree but i really did hate that strain
peace guys :)

hey br herbal buddha did not win with his cheese it was grown by a THCfarmer as he will tell you i understand your rant bro as you want what you pay for not some bull shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom