• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ograskal

LOL....I never removed myself..I was banned without any explenation...~ogr

H

hotrod68

Always wondered how cc's gear was always in stock there. lol I have heard of ripz getting into peoples accounts at his site then logging on to other sites (same name and password) pretending to be that person and snooping around. IDK I order from 2 places now THE FARM and SANNIES!

Don't know why anyone would go anywhere else.

HR68

D

dgp

That just really opened my eyes...and explains why Logic edited some of my posts regarding this. Good to know. I will be deleting my account over there. How does he still get write ups in skunk and such. Last month his black cherry was in there

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Can someone PM me with what forum it is? I only post on the Farm now, but I have memberships at several others. I wanna make sure to remove myselffrom where-ever ripz is..That name is framiluar to me. Logic is the only one I'll ever work with again. Sorry for anyone who got screwed in that mess. But, what goes around comes around. He'll get his and all we have to do is sit back and watch!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

ok I figured it out..but I can't even remember if I'm registered there...lol there's a reason for that...I love the farm!!

D

Dulce

Deleting my membership over at "u know where" right now. Da Farm Fo Life!!!! :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey i think its better to leave ripz website name in the thread, so everyone can see who they need to stay far from?

D

doggyD73

jeffman and myself were banned from his site last night. for what i dont know. doesnt matter he lied to me a month ago anyways. As far as i can tell he is re producing everyones gear and has his site to sell it on on. I believe he is going to be a thorn in ones side for a while. what a great member of the community huh? K- to rips!

I don't understand this either. Hey krip are you at sannies forum?

W

wantaknow

well now ,karma didnt take too long to come around now did she ?sorry to hear about the losses you guys have had ,thanks for the big drop of cc gear ,make more guys you dont need them as long as logic holds true ,you all will prosper together ,but ripz gittin pinched ,now that is a rat just wait to spill his guts on whom ever he can to get out of trubble ,....who would buy frrom him now knowing he is hot ?can you say fire sale lol,serves him well

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Potgimps

i should start predicting the lottery numbers....i tried to warn everyone many times....ripz is the next elite genetics in the making...

Logic i think both of us would of been millionaires if we could predict shit like Rips lol, I knew he was a shady fucker from day one. He come on thcfarmer made a few friends and then back stabbed Logic and took a few members with him and starting slagging off thcfamer for being scammers, when infact Rips is the true scammer. I warned ojd last week i had bad vibes of this Rips dude and i wasnt too shocked to hear what he had done.

Aparently Rips has sent ojd a email with his number so lets see what he has to say? how is he gonna resolve this shit?

coz i will really feel sorry for Rips if the Hench squad had to come down and lynch his ass:ridinghorse:

Hopefully Rips has sum sense in his head and sorts ojd out coz unlike the usa breeders ojd is in the uk.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

This has got me really angry.
I know as a group we damn near cover the planet.
And some of us a very computer savvy. I ask that one of the computer guy's tracks down this guys info.
If he is in So Cal I will bring him his karma. And I am sure there are many others willing. Where ever he ends up being.
We all have to remember not only did he screw the guy's doing all the work to create bomb strains. He is also ripping off everyone that orders from him.
He is robbing our community so I say we handle it like a community.
Where is my bowl at? I must medicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom