OJDz Purple Haze@Purple Bastard

• Thread starter hoki2test
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hoki2test

:afroweed:Very interested in these two strainz...can you please tell me mr OJD sir if they will be available at the farm in the near future?:rasta:

true grit

true grit

OJD had some as testers I believe recently, so that would lead me to believe they will be at the farm. I'm waiting for em too, only have 3 beans from the last grow and really want to find a purp pheno cuz these buds are great!

B

baggins

Didn't he lose that mom? I seem to recall something about that. OJD will have to answer on that one.

O

ojd

hi bro

yeah i lost the mom in a bust but should be able to get it back

check out a guy called core on here and other sites
it is his purple bastard that i used
he has a few crosses that are out there at other sites purple boglegum is 1 i can think of
he got the purple bastard seeds from a guy called jaws who made the hybrid and core selected this pheno of purple bastard
it is black russian x double purple doja

i have some of the seeds purple haze dropping at another site today or tomorow but dont want to spam so look around at other places i sell seeds
only 15 packs available

peace

true grit

true grit

Damn, popped my last 3 yesterday. See if we can't find that purp pheno...

B

baggins

Damn, popped my last 3 yesterday. See if we can't find that purp pheno...
You should have regen that one you had goin'. Maybe not purple but stick it outside for a week or 2 and it might go purp on ya. I got several hundred seeds from that hermi that got my purple haze all seeded up. I may pop a few to compare with the hazeolope and stink bud.

JAWS

JAWS

theres more BASTARDS out there some where, i gave about 473 out to the ppl back then..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
theres more BASTARDS out there some where, i gave about 473 out to the ppl back then..

Sweet! lol "about 473", interesting guess lol. I bet you know the number by heart lol I would. :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

JAWS

JAWS

hey crom:)
haha ya the number just kinda stuck in my head when i relized i had gave ALL of them away, doing something stupid like that will stick in your head for awhile thats for sure..

just recently had a buddy send me back some F2's so who know i may smash these up with some PURPLE BARNEY F2's or maybe some GDP S1's...
peace:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
haha ya the number just kinda stuck in my head when i realized i had gave ALL of them away, doing something stupid like that will stick in your head for awhile thats for sure..

just recently had a buddy send me back some F2's so who know i may smash these up with some PURPLE BARNEY F2's or maybe some GDP S1's...
peace:)

I would love to see those crosses. Best of luck finding your phenos! Man GDP tastes sooooooo Fn good! I had some Sour Grapes the other day, and it was amazing! SourD ish diesel sprinkled a top some Grape Bubble Tape! Yummy! Tradin cuts with him as soon as I can sex my SSSDHs. What's Purple Barney made up of?

Cheers,
Crom

JAWS

JAWS

no real info on the PURPLE BARNEY its one of those type of strains, never really seen any one grow it out but myself...all ive ever seen of it is finished bud shots, good yielder nice purple buds and decent in the stone department, not killer but it will do...you will need to go the the MAG and use the search bar to get ant info on her....
peace bro:)

P.S good luck on getting the cut dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom