Ok 👌 so I know it's been discussed...

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Making GM seeds....
What was your choice of spray... How much would you add to say a small 500ml misting bottle for your mist.. and how many times a day per use ...

I know there's YouTube videos.. I know there's probably old feeds somewhere... 🤷🏻‍♂️ What can I say If I make this feed and this feed gets answered then this feed sends me notifications as to what's posted in general knowledge within it...
LoL I know.. but on this one I'm just hoping to find a few who've already done so before and their experiences following said recommendations... What they thought and would choose to prefer if it's anything different...

Also I have as well heard of one of the hormone producers.. ( Not Hormone Blocker ) like used with colloidal in fem...
But it's a safe use to add into your watering and it forces more male hormone production as well in creating fem pollenation / into seeds ..
Would you use the same in males to do the same.. is it another compound to use.. would it creat Herm's within the supposed GM seeds...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Does GM mean genetically modified?

Keep in mind that substance that cause mutations in plants can also cause them in us mammals.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

I tried gmo cookies. It was rumored to be gmo but it was not. It was short for garlic cookies or something.

Was very good

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Lol no what I meant was with feminized seed you get guaranteed female seeds and it's possible to use the same technique's different chemical to create a males that self pollinates and brings out guaranteed males... GM seeds

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I suppose it could work? I doubt many people would know though, the male plant is really just used for breeding in most cases.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I suppose it could work? I doubt many people would know though, the male plant is really just used for breeding in most cases.
Yeah I know.. for sure... I've really only heard it from one person myself and I'm next to certain anything coming from him is just about Golden.

But I was hoping to see if I'd get some one with a little insight to have them kinda Walk me through how they did it themselves.. I mean it's going to be pretty much the same as doing it feminized but not sure where those little part that are different like the chemical used in spray or if different the ones in soils as well.
🤷🏻‍♂️

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

And I do have 3 breeding grows in planning, one is in the ground now... But I'd like to position myself to were I'm not buying 3 or 4 more packs of seeds over the next 3/4 yrs of Grow if I can try it this first run..
I am going to try using my plant limit and the fact I got my dad's grow too to play with for him I'm hoping to just stagger the first and second runs for both of us apart enough to just maybe run the male I'm going to grow and before flower clone him to grow out in my dad's grow...

But I'm adding at least 1 more strain for sure and one of the ones I'm starting with is already a cross itself. It just helps having the stable male and a stable mom your wanting to work with on hand without having to buy them all the time and all that other stuff

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

And I do have 3 breeding grows in planning, one is in the ground now... But I'd like to position myself to were I'm not buying 3 or 4 more packs of seeds over the next 3/4 yrs of Grow if I can try it this first run..
I am going to try using my plant limit and the fact I got my dad's grow too to play with for him I'm hoping to just stagger the first and second runs for both of us apart enough to just maybe run the male I'm going to grow and before flower clone him to grow out in my dad's grow...

But I'm adding at least 1 more strain for sure and one of the ones I'm starting with is already a cross itself. It just helps having the stable male and a stable mom your wanting to work with on hand without having to buy them all the time and all that other stuff

Sounds like you have it all planned out. Good luck on your quest for knowledge. I hope your experiments work out well for you.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Sounds like you have it all planned out. Good luck on your quest for knowledge. I hope your experiments work out well for you.
Lol planned yes but not yet sold on my ideas and the research is still out o all the how too's or do not's 😆

Top Bottom