Ok Been Gettng Roots On Clones But By Then They Are Not The Pretty Like

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

ok been gettng roots on clones but by then they are not the pretty like at harbor side ,what am I doing wrong?
I soak rw cube in 5.5ph lite solution of 300 ppm I use dip and grow, 45 angle cut ,scrape membrane off stem before dipping 10 sec. ,keep in water so no air hits it I spray plain water foiler .... I thinkn it is starving of nutes. before the roots have time to grow out of the RW cube . I know I can cut the block down to get the roots popping out sooner but I want to produce the same quality the store has on shelf. they are very healthy green no yellowing . I watch mine pull the green outta the lower leaves as the roots are formed I know this is normal but I want that very healthy look please help ..

Sip

Sip

I use rapid root by general hydro the whole time, a foliar feed with a drop of soap to release the surface tension works great. Just keep it low and also I've come into the practice of letting my cubes dry out a little bit towards the week to ten day mark. I believe it makes the roots push. Finally I take my dome off after day three and just watch them closely. Hope I've helped and keep farming!

L

luvurkle

when u say foiler feed with pure water? or solution I soak rw cube in?5.5 ph?
and thx for the help

Sip

Sip

-foliar feed is a light 1-1-1 solution that you spray directly onto the leaves. So basically you are giving the food throu the leaves. Also after I take my dome off and the cubes dry out slightly I add the nutrient to the water I add to the cubes. Make sure you ph your water after you add your supplements too!

Sip

Sip

A heating pad under your clones to keep the "root zone" in the correct temps(65-75f) will help rooting speed up considerably if you don't already have one. Lastly your right and yellowing leaves about a week in is a great sigh, it's a clue that the cutting is actively feeding and close to rooting. Hope I've helped some^.^

L

luvurkle

mama is a 11ft giant very full Northern blueberry not a yellow leave on it .just kicking into bud now the clones when they start to grow they form a little bud that is over taken with leaves when it starts to grow again,and that opened a new door called monster cropping they say it can double yield . and I do see the clones forming 10x the limbs a normal clone will so I can see it . it explains the clones you see every now and then at the shops that has just got crazy limb numbers at 6 inches tall.
Ok but I can get good roots 99% but always have some yellowing still trying to figure how to get roots without any yellowing or defiencies . what do I feed a unrooted clone to keep it green till roots show ?

L

luvurkle

-foliar feed is a light 1-1-1 solution that you spray directly onto the leaves. So basically you are giving the food throu the leaves. Also after I take my dome off and the cubes dry out slightly I add the nutrient to the water I add to the cubes. Make sure you ph your water after you add your supplements too!
O I c now 1-1-1 that's what I am missing , I just been misting distilled water on them no nutes except the first rockwool soaking in the ph 5.5 with I mild mix of maxie growat 300 ppm but that's all they get till rooted and just watched them eat themselves up before the roots make it through the large cube

Sip

Sip

Like I said foliar feed is the key. Your always going to have yellowed leaves no matter how ontop of it you are. As per the monster cropping, if your ladies start only sending out one single bladed leaves you can use eagle40 and they will snap right out of it. Like I said I am mostly a ready to flower provider because I can make more dough than waiting on flower. Don't get me wrong I still have a large flower room^.^

Sip

Sip

You will most defiantly see a difference in your clones with a foliar feed. Make sure you add some wetting agent (ie soap or store bought wetting agent) to your water so that your clones can actively uptake the water otherwise it's only going to evaporate and then be used by cuts. You have to break the water tension so the plants can suck it up^.^

Sip

Sip

One more thing. If you cut the very tips of your cuts it helps a lot with water retention. Also it signals the plant to perpetuate lower growth. Depending on the size of your clones cut maybe a fourth inch off of all the leaves except the leading top leaves .

L

luvurkle

rite on. them look more like it . I tried to rig up a bubbler and it stayed green and luscious and after 2 weeks I rip open the RW and no signs at all of roots done something wrong

Sip

Sip

With a aero cloner you want the cuts to be exposed completely is all^.^let me know what you choose to do and if you have any changes. But it's bed time brother, good luck and keep farming.!

Sip

Sip

Temps and humidity are the most important factors. As long as they have some sort if 24 hr light they will root.

Sip

Sip

Water tension is just as important as nutrients. Make sure you put a drip of liquid dish soap in your sprays.

Top Bottom