Ok help cola broken

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Hi yesterday I found that my baby girl had a few leaves lifeless. I saw a break So I put it in a glass of water to save it. I need help. My question is can I save it. It looks great today. Here she is.
Ok help cola broken

mancorn

mancorn

You could save it, but not sure it will be worth your time. It will stay alive in the water, but probably take 3 weeks before it rooted and be a little ragged by then (with the little buds pretty trashed). Or you could drop it in a cloning cube, in which case it will root in about 2 weeks.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If you want to save it you will need to remove most leaves under the bud site only need to keep the top nodes take it out of water recut a 30 deg cut a little above the area where it was broken dip in rooting gel or honey if you got it handy and put it in straight washed out coco or a jiffy plug Under 18/6 lights it will take its sweet time but I can be done . Regards OD.

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

If you want to save it you will need to remove most leaves under the bud site only need to keep the top nodes take it out of water recut a 30 deg cut a little above the area where it was broken dip in rooting gel or honey if you got it handy and put it in straight washed out coco or a jiffy plug Under 18/6 lights it will take its sweet time but I can be done . Regards OD.
Ty so much.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Your basically going to re-vegg that fucker, im not sure its gonna be worth it, in that time you could drop an auto seed and harvest? lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Your basically going to re-vegg that fucker, im not sure its gonna be worth it, in that time you could drop an auto seed and harvest? lol
Yes that option is my preferred way to go but I’m trying to be encouraging to Wildstoned , besides she’s got time to experiment who know could turn out to be a Seymour like little shop of horrors Dab ... anyhoo have fun which ever way you go .OD .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yes that option is my preferred way to go but I’m trying to be encouraging to Wildstoned , besides she’s got time to experiment who know could turn out to be a Seymour like little shop of horrors Dab ... anyhoo have fun which ever way you go .OD .

While im all for experimenting i do encourage energy to not be wasted.

Re-vegging a flowering plant is gonna be ugly to say the least lol it is known, its not the way :P

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

This is my opinion and not a pro but if it were me I’d cut off a small branch that you know will clone (dry and smoke the rest), I’d pick a skinny branch with a lot of fan leaves and cut about 35% growth on it and baby the heck out of it for 2 weeks and cross my fingers.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it will grow up better than the original if all goes well the next month.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Indoor grows need forceful airflow to be robust. This is why you see SCROG nets in many tents. It is more than a suggestion as you find when the flowers do well. Good buds are heavy, you need a plan for that. Nothing worse ( besides bugs ) than seeing this in the last days before harvest.

Top Bottom