• Tagged users None
J

jeffrose

photo update!

day 4 flowering.
http://i51.invalid.com/rlys6x.jpg

J

jeffrose

nice job bro, you can always count on PNC to have top genetics!
thanks, and yea thats what ive heard.

anyone what a clue on how much i should be expecting at harvest?

shootin at least for a hp...?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin good bro def expect a hp erkle buds get super dense as hell

J

jeffrose

sweet.. thanks.

i havnt been on in a while...new and recent pics coming soon =]

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Sweet line up!!!

H

HappyTrees

Hey man looking real good, keep up the great work! do you think your going to have to transplant out of them 2gals or are you just going to flower in them? Im at about the same point in my grow they are looking about the same size and ill be flipping the lights sunday probably. i just dunno how much growth to expect during flowering as this is my first grow. Im just growing a single strain now which is sageNsour. check out my garden.

J

jeffrose

How long did u veg the Urkles?
i only veg'd mine out for about a month(give or take a day or two) cause usually the plant will strech....however, in this case they didnt strech as much as usual =[ so i wish i went a little longer :\

Hey man looking real good, keep up the great work! do you think your going to have to transplant out of them 2gals or are you just going to flower in them? Im at about the same point in my grow they are looking about the same size and ill be flipping the lights sunday probably. i just dunno how much growth to expect during flowering as this is my first grow. Im just growing a single strain now which is sageNsour. check out my garden.

I kept mine in two gallons the whole time.
ive done two prior grows before this one, and usually the plant will almost double in size when i would flip the lights, but these didnt strech that much..
abd to be honest i only transplant my plants one time, and thats like about half way threw veg, id keep them in half gallon pots till bout 2 weeks into veg them i put them in to bigger pots.
but
with this grow i just put them straight into the 2 gallon.

ur garden is lookin good as well my friend....i cant wait till i get my new pictures up, im waiting for a friend so i can use his camera....should be tonight or tomorrow ill post em up.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp bro I know the cut I have I deff pull the canopy apart with bamboo a good bit cuase she gets crazy leafy and will have a lot of immature bud sites in the lower canopy, how long did u veg bro?she's deff not a huge yielder but they buds get rock hard for sure!

H

HappyTrees

hell ya boss i cant wait to see them pics. Im very interested in urkle it seems to be a pretty knarly strain! just trying to figure out a line up for next grow:) im gonna post pics tonight as well so make sure you come by and checkem out!!

J

jeffrose

Supp bro I know the cut I have I deff pull the canopy apart with bamboo a good bit cuase she gets crazy leafy and will have a lot of immature bud sites in the lower canopy, how long did u veg bro?she's deff not a huge yielder but they buds get rock hard for sure!

like i said before, i only veg these for about a month..give or take a day or two..but i wish i went a little longer i waited till there were about 14-16 inches cause usually the size would almost double..but these didnt

hell ya boss i cant wait to see them pics. Im very interested in urkle it seems to be a pretty knarly strain! just trying to figure out a line up for next grow:) im gonna post pics tonight as well so make sure you come by and checkem out!!

urkle has been one of my favorite strains for a long while, actually come to think of it it was one of the first purps ive smoked haha, boy how times have changed.....

C

coffeeshopgreen

cheers mate!
i love purple erkle, hard to come by over seas, but can't wait for those pictures! i bet there GREAT!
good day!

C

coffeeshopgreen

hey mate! i don't know if my other post went through.
but i love purple erkle! if you could get those pictures up asap that would be GREAT!
cheers!

J

jeffrose

well, i never ended up getting a camera....but as soon as i get one pick will be up!

i plan to harvest soon, maybe like on the 15-16th of this month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom