ok i got lucky on germinating my first try... need help now though. seedling caree!!

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

so my very first plant is now 2 weeks into flower, i forget the whole seedling/germinating process. i fucked up and killed one of my big bang seedlings by adding too much nutes. i stil have one with a little nute burn but is still straight up and healthy. i need to know what to do for seedlings in rockwool, water, nutes, i just have a single t5 that i germ them under once the pop from the paper towel of course.

E

EastCoastGrow

i forgot to add i also have a blackjack seed germinating in my dark drawer right now to replace he one big bang

S

steelyeyes

Hmm. The one time we grew from a seed, and I mean one, we started with some we found in a bit of Blueberry we got at a dispensary. Soaked them, one popped. Let it come up from the wet paper towel a bit and then put the little bugger in the clone machine with the rest of the clones. It grew, turned out to be female, and we even got some buds from it about the time the mites came in and wiped everything out.

Pretty early on until they get a couple nodes worth of leaves they don't seem to need a lot of nutes. Maybe a little aquashield mixed in water to keep your rooting media damp. Once they're a couple inches tall and sprouting roots you could use a weak nutrient feed once in a while. Too little is better than too much it seems.

Top Bottom