Ok I have resesrched this.

• Thread starter Billymgb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billymgb

Billymgb

And I found out it does happen. My plants have no smell. I am 4 weeks into flower and the buds have no smell. What I have read says it happens. Some say that there is no smell until they are dry. I am running this by you guys and gals to see if any of us have had this happen. I got my fingers crossed. Thanks people.

Ok i have resesrched this
Ok i have resesrched this 2
Ok i have resesrched this 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Try some epsom salt and garden gypsum, both have sulphur and will improve terpene production.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you got a bunch of 3 fingered leaves which means something is wrong, probably the reason there’s no smell because there should be., mold, mildew, pest, root rot?
give better pictures of plants and leaves and spots of concern.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you got a bunch of 3 fingered leaves which means something is wrong, probably the reason there’s no smell because there should be., mold, mildew, pest, root rot?
ya those baby buds should be bigger,
did she start to smell than it went away? if so could be either mentioned above or the heat has cooked her too.,
need some info..

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Maybe it's trying to reveg because it's getting a light leak during the dark cycle.

budgie

budgie

What kind of soil you have them in what you feeding them, what’s the run off water reading

autos or photo plants

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Genetically some plants produce little to no smell. One of the things breeders look for is smell and taste when pheno hunting. If you're growing from seed you might see different variants of the phenos emerge. If you're growing with random seed, could be poor genetics.

Billymgb

Billymgb

Ok thanks for replying to me, First off I am using roots organics soilless 50/50 with pro mix hp. I am using 7 gal pots feeding to run off 20 - 30 %. Next is what I feed them is house and garden coco A & B at 40 ml ea in 5 gal also cal mag at 10 ml for 5 gal, silica at 20 ml for 5 gal and bud xl at 15 ml for 5 gal. I am also fertigating I think that is how you spell it lol, I am feeding 3 x day I have had no issues at all no yellowing or anything. My PH is always around 5.9 - 6.2 EC is 1.8 and ppm right now is 1000. I am thinking and hoping that it is genetics. They popped on dec 1 and started flowering jan 1. again they are 'autos'. I am not worried about the 3 finger thing my last grow outside the buds looked like these and were loaded with 3 fingers but the buds were dank. Also the weed was great. I looked last night with my loupe and could see the beginning of the trics. Thanks again people.

Billymgb

Billymgb

I forgot to mention that the plants look different because I did lst on one, I topped one and the other I supper cropped . So that is why they look all different

Billymgb

Billymgb

Yes trip ,I feed and water 3 x a day till I get the run off. Been working great.

Top Bottom