Ok I need to know if this is its time?

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Since I receved this back ijuly I really don’t know the stage I say it’s ready about 9-10 weeks. What do u wonderful growers think? And I need the ideal rework two and EVERYTHING please to have them dry and cure just right. Thank you

CBB00473 C990 4163 BE8B 2BFFCE9353FD
0D1652AC 272E 4231 B6FB 19293EDB245E
47BD9A28 36CD 4881 9717 97C1B6583E78
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Looks OK a little small but don't know your set up and conditions.. I'd say u have a few weeks Togo.. Still a lot of new growth.. You don't want to chop it to early. It won't be a nice smoke if u do. A little longer is always best. Look at the tricomes. And if clear not ready. 50/50clear milky. Getting there. Milky Amber she's good to chop. Hang to dry in a warm place. For 1 week turning daily. Once the stem is snap dry. U can then cure ya bud in jars. Only put enough bud in the jar so as you shake it. So the nuggs have enough room to move place in a warm room. Remove lid of jar every 8 hours for half hour. Then repeat until u get the results u are looking for gl n happy growing.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
it's should be changing as he say's from clear to milky color, once you've got that, your good. Don't let too many amber color accumulate, as that indicates past ripe.

don't look at how much trichomes are on here, just look at how many are milky white, how many are clear, and how many are amber. I harvest often on the early side, so this should be pretty accurate, and about as early as you want to take it.

What I think I see here, is a few amber heads here and there, mostly milky, probably 80-90% and a few clear ones, maybe 5-10% or more. But, others here might have a different opinion.

IMG 20200912 132553
Last edited:
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

What strain is that nugg Frank. And what was your finished yeild of this strain... Looks very frosty.

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Looks OK a little small but don't know your set up and conditions.. I'd say u have a few weeks Togo.. Still a lot of new growth.. You don't want to chop it to early. It won't be a nice smoke if u do. A little longer is always best. Look at the tricomes. And if clear not ready. 50/50clear milky. Getting there. Milky Amber she's good to chop. Hang to dry in a warm place. For 1 week turning daily. Once the stem is snap dry. U can then cure ya bud in jars. Only put enough bud in the jar so as you shake it. So the nuggs have enough room to move place in a warm room. Remove lid of jar every 8 hours for half hour. Then repeat until u get the results u are looking for gl n happy growing.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I had beautiful ladies last year for my first time shut she got Caterpillars so I knew nothing about being my first grow this year I put a screen over it but this is from a friend of mine gave it to me and it was a dwarf he’s called from seed so I will give it a couple more weeks thank you so much should I give it bloom as well now I’ve been flushing it was just with your pH water

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Hard to say how much with it being small. But they do double in the later weeks. If you are not already giving bloom. Pk. 13/14.pk and boost. Is a good all in 1. Personally I would of been giving it bloom. Pk n boost by now. But guess it won't hurt to do it now. How many weeks as it been in flower. N how long do u think u have left on her. If u think 2 to 3 weeks more. U can still give it nutes. For 2 weeks then flush the 3rd.with not knowing much about what strain she is what u have been feeding her and when. Its hard to give n informed. Answer but iam sure the pros will know better than me. Newbie myself and everything iv said is what iv learnt on here. Gl with her

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

it's should be changing as he say's from clear to milky color, once you've got that, your good. Don't let too many amber color accumulate, as that indicates past ripe.

don't look at how much trichomes are on here, just look at how many are milky white, how many are clear, and how many are amber. I harvest often on the early side, so this should be pretty accurate, and about as early as you want to take it.

What I think I see here, is a few amber heads here and there, mostly milky, probably 80-90% and a few clear ones, maybe 5-10% or more. But, others here might have a different opinion.
Wow thank you so much now if I get the dryingibg down and burping I can stop spending so much on smoking

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Your awesome thank you

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

T
Hard to say how much with it being small. But they do double in the later weeks. If you are not already giving bloom. Pk. 13/14.pk and boost. Is a good all in 1. Personally I would of been giving it bloom. Pk n boost by now. But guess it won't hurt to do it now. How many weeks as it been in flower. N how long do u think u have left on her. If u think 2 to 3 weeks more. U can still give it nutes. For 2 weeks then flush the 3rd.with not knowing much about what strain she is what u have been feeding her and when. Its hard to give n informed. Answer but iam sure the pros will know better than me. Newbie myself and everything iv said is what iv learnt on here. Gl with her
thank you so much so what temp. And humility do I want in my drying and curing rooms and should it be dark.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
What strain is that nugg Frank. And what was your finished yeild of this strain... Looks very frosty.
Thanks, that's called frankenstein auto, it's a mix of OG/Bubba/Afghan heritage with a ruderalis sweet-tooth are the original genetics. I've made a few different iterations of it, a smaller and a larger strain. One only get''s about 1 1/2 maybe 2 foot tall, the other gets about 3-4 feet with a long dense center cola.

Here's a nice example one in earlier flowering stage.

IMG 20200924 153451
IMG 20200924 153456
IMG 20200924 153511
Last edited:
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Dry room shud be around 60 70f.and %rh 60.u can buy mini humimeter s for a few quid. Worth it. Put in the jar with ya bud. And tells u what humidity is around 60%rh.is recommended.. 0nly put ya nuggs in jar once dry.wet nuggs in a jar not good. Gl.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Thanks, that's called frankenstein auto, it's a mix of OG/Bubba/Afghan heritage with a ruderalis sweet-tooth are the original genetics. I've made a few different iterations of it, a smaller and a larger strain. One only get''s about 1 1/2 maybe 2 foot tall, the other gets about 3-4 feet with a long dense center cola.

Here's a nice example one in earlier flowering stage.
Nice looking plant m8.

Top Bottom