euphoria526

1CDFDF97 B110 4F28 AD29 4DADB0FDB25C
235AC029 7BB4 4C1D 9EBB 75A29BD4BD3D
1AFE9BC3 07F4 4F07 ACB3 07354F175F60
E969E12D 1AD1 494A BFB5 1BB5BAA8CD4F

euphoria526

euphoria526

Alright, alright, all night!
Here we are this morning, day 45-ish, and the ladies seem to be bouncing back quite nicely and starting to grow a little faster now. Im feeding once per day, mixing 2 gal of feed between the 3 plants. Might start feeding twice a day, I’ve been letting the top of the coco appear dry while still moist underneath when I water fresh. It’s sometimes tiring doing all this by hand, then going to work a 12+ hour long job. Ok I’m rambling now, that was a great wake n bake joint. lol

55C4D04D 4097 4F96 9710 7D08307AF2B9

As usual any questions, comments, constructive criticisms, feel free!!!

euphoria526

euphoria526

Nice man, you going for 8 or 16 tops on each?
I’m going for 8 on each, this is my first time trying a manifold, so I want to KISS and watch the growth, then later on try going for more. Plus being sativa dominant (%70-30) not sure how much they will stretch during flowering and want at least some space for them to breathe.

Also, if anyone wants any closer pics of the structure or growth tips I can post them up. Trying to make my manifolding journey as easy as possible for myself while being easy enough to replicate if someone else wanted to.

For reference I’m using the growweedeasy.com nebula’s manifold technique.

euphoria526

euphoria526

my tent ant that fancy [no tint window]
I mean it’s a cheesy kind of little window. It’s not fancy by any means, I still end up opening the tent anyways when I look at them lol I like touching them and getting stem rub sniffs. I love the smell of cannabis at every stage.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Random ass question, anyone ever order seeds from the Zyl and get delivered to your home address? I’m thinking of ordering from a small collection selling out of the Uk.

Has old school skunk genetics passed down from “Oldtimer1”
And I wanted some skunk for my collection. I figure everything should be fine ordering to my address in an apt building, being that it’s legal here I shouldn’t have any issues. Anyone buy anything shipped from the uk? Just want to hear from some people

euphoria526

euphoria526

Check this plant out bro at the growth.i thought it looked like a male?.View attachment 1143722
In all intensive purposes it could be male, last run I got rid of the 2 plants that had those. I’ve also been told it could end up being female from more experienced growers, I just didn’t want to risk it in my humble 3x3 tent lol

This time I used farmer freeman dna Sex testing. If everything turns out I’ll be getting more testing kits in the future

Madmax

Madmax

Im not saying its a male it just looked suss specially below where you topped it.
But when i look at the first set of nodes on the branch at left looks more like a calyx.its hard to see in the pic..years ago i grew out a strain and use to throw out a little bit of regrowth bout a cm or so in size then it would disapear and 3-4 nodes later showed a calyxs...the growth end up being like real small leaves...this was outside.
20170322 174539

Last edited:
euphoria526

euphoria526

Im not saying its a male it just looked suss specially below where you topped it.
But when i look at the first set of nodes on the branch at left looks more like a calyx.its hard to see in the pic..years ago i grew out a strain and use to throw out a little bit of regrowth bout a cm or so in size then it would disapear and 3-4 nodes later showed a calyxs...the growth end up being like real small leaves...this was outside.View attachment 1143845
I gotcha. I didn’t realize that was a pic of my plant when I responded. Yeah o just checked it out, no balls or balls on stems from the look of it, but thanks for bringing it to my attention, I’ll know in a few weeks when I start flowering!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

But when i look at the first set of nodes on the branch at left looks more like a calyx.its hard to see in the pic..years ago i grew out a strain and use to throw out a little bit of regrowth bout a cm or so in size then it would disapear and 3-4 nodes later showed a calyxs...the growth end up being like real small leaves...this was outside.View attachment 1143845
Sorry to chime in on this thread but then outdoor plants are spectacular Max You might have to teach me ya secrets😂😂😂 Perfect canopy height outdoor is a lot harder than one would think they uniform af what is there 10-15p just awesome👍

Top Bottom