ok im going to try this out.

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

I think this is my first or second journal on here, if its my second, they plants died flat out lol

my current setup is the same:
ChilLed X-2 330w
3 x 3 x 6 cool grows tent
happy frog soil
3gal cloth pots
roots organic terp tea grow (also have bloom for flower)
Grotek pro silica (0-0-4)
this is what ive been using this grow so far.
ill dig deep and see if I can find some pics from the start as where I am now is past week 7 from popping ground and on around day 52 id say.

I believe the two left plants ( both a strain called Wilato) are male still nothing on the two right plants (both are Munson) which makes me believe they are female. I believe that because they haven't had the same "growths" come out where the sexy parts come out of. ok, now for some pics!!!:

euphoria526

euphoria526

these are old photos as TODAY I am around day 52, just trying to get all the photos up till now

TempImageoUfBJF

TempImagez7RQJz

TempImageD59oIH

TempImagex5dCMW

TempImageotlsVf

euphoria526

euphoria526

these were around when I transplanted and topped them: (edit, it seems a tad difficult to put them in order, but you get the gist of it, lol)
TempImageGzNWv1

TempImageQvJes1

TempImagewj99Kn

TempImage69dwvk

TempImagebdNu7m

TempImageEWXhVS

TempImage9IzKmD

euphoria526

euphoria526

which brings us to today:
TempImageBAT4NT

as ive mentioned I believe the two left ones are males and the two right are females, I just need someones opinions who has had experience with males enough to confidently tell me, if they can. otherwise im tempted to thrown them into flower and see what I can get, I just want more room for those that I believe are female. I will try and post up those pics as to what makes me think they are male later today, but feel free to ask me about the grow, be gentle as this is my first grow that I didn't kill the seedlings with!!!

euphoria526

euphoria526

ive been contemplating getting another rack like ive been using to create more room for the 3 gal pots, im just expecting to take 1-2 pots out for males and have more room

euphoria526

euphoria526

ok here are some examples of the 2 left plants and why I think they are male:
TempImage92pjwL

IMG 0243

IMG 0244

TempImagedrriqv

IMG 0478

IMG 0479

IMG 0480

TempImaget4amyU

IMG 0482
IMG 0484
IMG 0485

any thoughts? these are just on the 2 left plants (Wilato)

Billymgb

Billymgb

That does not look like males. Keep an eye on them and let them grow see what happens. Good luck brother.

euphoria526

euphoria526

That does not look like males. Keep an eye on them and let them grow see what happens. Good luck brother.
really? all the researching ive been doing is pointing towards males for those two, but have been reluctant because I have no idea, and I think im running out of room lol

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

really? all the researching ive been doing is pointing towards males for those two, but have been reluctant because I have no idea, and I think im running out of room lol
Do you have af friend to pawn then on? Lol

euphoria526

euphoria526

Yes those are male pre flowers...little stalk with a bulb on the end = male. Female flowers have two little hairs (pistils) sticking out of the calyx.
View attachment 1083315
View attachment 1083316
thank you, ill note that. I haven't seen pistols yet which is another reason why im hesitant about getting rid of any :/ maybe I should just flower them in 4 weeks or so, and train for the stretch, and get rid of what I need to

euphoria526

euphoria526

Jan 29
ok here's a little update from January 29th, not much has changed, I made another little drain tray from an old container I had taking up space I put one of the 3 gal pots into so maybe a little room was made (?). They got fed 1tbsp + bubbled overnight, +silica (0-0-4) at 6.6ph on Wednesday and will get another watering tomorrow, I think it is a Recharge day, otherwise I might aim to just do it plain water ph'd to 6.4. I am trying to not overload individual feedings with stuff.
still no dramatic (minimal or otherwise, lol) signs of showing what sex they are. did some minor defoliation this morning uncovering bud sites. also noticed W1 AND W2 are both yellowing up a little bit, with W1 showing signs of possible under watering maybe(has an under curl, and the only plant showing it, W1 was the most vigorous growing when seedling) but waiting for after this last feed to see if it corrects itself ( as a need for N). I might try a few ML of calmag next watering and see if that helps out also.*** I have not used or seems like I needed calmat before this.***
KEY:
W1/2 (Wilato 1 or 2)
M1/2 (Munson 1 or 2)
if anyone wants more/ closer pics of individual plant, ask away and ill take some!!!

IMG 0529

IMG 0530

IMG 0539

IMG 0531

IMG 0536

IMG 0538

IMG 0532

IMG 0537

euphoria526

euphoria526

this weekend in plan on clearing out the 2 Wilato plants as ive asked more people about this who have experience with males and breeding and they have confirmed that they are male.
which leaves the two Munson x Wilson for me to flower out and stretch it a bit more.
The plan is to flip into flower on 2/10, that will be 10 weeks exactly since these have popped out of soil.

speaking of when do people usually consider out of the seedling stage and into vegging stage officially? when it noticeably hardens and gets thicker?

euphoria526

euphoria526

ok guys tomorrow is the flip to FLOWER!!! I also have a tablespoon of the terp tea Bloom (3-7-4) brewing for their first taste of bloom nutrients. excited for this just hoping it doesn't burn them. they have been hungry and didn't show any ill effect to full strength tablespoon of grow when fed, so im feeling confident that the bloom should be good to go as well. any thoughts?

euphoria526

euphoria526

Imo feed 50/50 till at least after stretch... they eat quite a bit come flip for about 2-3weeks.
this is the feed schedule I am using Aquaman, it says to use bloom first week of flower, followed up with a feeding of grow after that. but I will definitely say you know way more than me, especially seeing how you've helped so many people on here!!! I will heed your advise and do a 50/50 (1/2 tablespoon of each grow and bloom) for the first few weeks

Drynutrientfeedingschedule

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

this is the feed schedule I am using Aquaman, it says to use bloom first week of flower, followed up with a feeding of grow after that. but I will definitely say you know way more than me, especially seeing how you've helped so many people on here!!! I will heed your advise and do a 50/50 (1/2 tablespoon of each grow and bloom) for the first few weeks

View attachment 1090203
Yep thats reasonable I would follow it.

euphoria526

euphoria526

okayyyyyyyyyy
set my timers last night for a 7a-7p timeframe, lights on during the day. also starting feeding bloom nutes today. next week is grow.
where it tells you to use the uprising, im still going to use the terp tea bloom, as thats all that I have and there isn't a significant difference in their NPK numbers. also turned my lights to %100 brightness, they have been dimmed around %65-75 and have mostly been at 50-65% for most of the grow before that from seedling.

Top Bottom