Ok Ladies, Super Soil.

• Thread starter Theassbandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Nice brother, I heard cat fishing is alot of fun. We don't have them up here, we resently have been having problems with like getting into the rivers (Kenai river) were all the salmon swim up. Fish for salmon is alot of fun, they weight on average 6 or 8 lbs and they run for 3 or four months and the limit will increase to 6 Per person per day in mid July. Its kinda funny because as a kid growing up I remember seeing people bring they're babies through the woods and down into the river bank (at our secret locals fishing hole) and set up a pack and play for them and it allows them 6 more fish. I really miss fishing like that but it has got pretty crazy to were everybody is 5 feet apart. From each other fliping hooks and yanking them out of the river

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Same old same. Getting ready to go fishing. Small pond tonight big lake tomorrow. Catfishing. Put the yoyos on this critical. And stretched her out. She's still rocking under 850w dual spectrum. 560ppm with mills A&B and koolbloom.

What the star on that critical? Is she auto? Or fem?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Nice brother, I heard cat fishing is alot of fun. We don't have them up here, we resently have been having problems with like getting into the rivers (Kenai river) were all the salmon swim up. Fish for salmon is alot of fun, they weight on average 6 or 8 lbs and they run for 3 or four months and the limit will increase to 6 Per person per day in mid July. Its kinda funny because as a kid growing up I remember seeing people bring they're babies through the woods and down into the river bank (at our secret locals fishing hole) and set up a pack and play for them and it allows them 6 more fish. I really miss fishing like that but it has got pretty crazy to were everybody is 5 feet apart. From each other fliping hooks and yanking them out of the river
*pike getting into the rivers, cuz they are foreign to alaska

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

you e
Ver ripped a cat fish out with your hands,like that dude on the Tele.lol.
Under the banking grab his big ass lip n pull.haha.id love a go at that.dont laugh .im in the friggin uk.we don't get to do shit like you guys.lol.
Yea I think they call that style noodling. Idk if I would be down to let a fish chomp down on my arm. Js

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I ain't putting my hands in any hole to catch fish lol. I just sit back with a joint and the fishing on the bottom of the lake. Caught a lil 2 ponder last night at the pond behind the house. Bout to head out for the lake in a min.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Yeah I got this Lake about a quarter mile from my house I was thinking about taking the stroller taking my son down there and do some trout fishing but it is also a pre stocked Pond and it looks like people only pull fish out there about 6 to 8 inches long. But it could still be fun though☺

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yeah I got this Lake about a quarter mile from my house I was thinking about taking the stroller taking my son down there and do some trout fishing but it is also a pre stocked Pond and it looks like people only pull fish out there about 6 to 8 inches long. But it could still be fun though☺
id be on it now pal,take the kids.couple of cold ones n a bowl or two.sounds like my kind of fishing trip.lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom