OK,OK.......auction beans

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resin.Burner

hi Mota,

sorry to hear about your issues..i wish you all the best and hope to hear that you're all fine as soon as possible ;)

i grabbed a MoonDawg pack from this release..i can't wait to try them !! talk about some killer bloodlines !!

and i'm sure you'll be happy to know that we still run 3 of your old offerings strains that we've found to be absolutely TOP QUALITY : THE KillaQueen v2 (2006), Knights Templar, and G-Bolt. We use some clones of each every run...and will do for a long time !

Next will be the last Gourd Buster seeds we have..along with the MoonDawg as soon as we have them.

RB

P

pinekreek

Mota,

You mentioned 30 packs of Moondawg. I only saw about 6?-before they vanished. Are more coming?

Also, could you tell me more about the aghan/widow. I've been trying to add the widow to my strain list.

Thanks.

p.s. the purple butters x herijuana looks great. I'll let you know how it goes through the season.

C

coldnorth

think there is 30 more packs of the moondawg coming :) great news, this time i realy need to score a pack

P

pinekreek

Coldnorth,

Thanks. I'll have to be on guard. Those other packs went fast.

K

keenstylie

Hey mota, props on the amazing work... Ijust joined this site in search of the elusive Herijuana!! thanks so much bro seriously. I was also wondering about the headband x og kush..? did i miss it?? also looking to scoop a moondawg. Thanks alot!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yai, I got some moondawg.

Also, just to report only 2/8 from first release Mota Heri have germed. A few other popped but died there after. Lets hope for a nice female. I already have a proven heri male avail so if sucessfull Ill send in some F2's etc for freebees if ok with Mota?

M

Medic

been telling people for a long time. mota has the strains of yesterday. the oldschool style strains i always here people talking about i find all the time in motas beans. straight oldschool potent meds. when im not popping my own beans, im poppin motas all day. Mota is no pollen chucker.

W

witchking

been telling people for a long time. mota has the strains of yesterday. the oldschool style strains i always here people talking about i find all the time in motas beans. straight oldschool potent meds. when im not popping my own beans, im poppin motas all day. Mota is no pollen chucker.

Very True.

K

keenstylie

Headband/OG

...Im sorry, but did i miss the Headband/ OG kush or is there still more to come..?

Motarebel

Motarebel

theherbalizor- nock yourself out,what you have are F5 or F6's.

The HB x OG is sold out,just a small batch this time around. I'll have to see if Loompa is willing to make bigger batches.

30 more packs of Moondawg on the way,along with the Sour Turbo.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Motarebel, "blue Bomber" ...do you know who made these or what they are ?? And, yes by all means see if Loompa will make a bigger batch of those HB X OG, please !!! Thank You in advance !!! monkey5

L

LOCO__MOCO

Good I thought i missed it.....:party0042: I got my eye on some moondawg

L

LOCO__MOCO

Stoned Desi, the Sour Turbo and Moondawg still haven't arrived so you are in luck... u just need to get your post count up and then I think you can use the bay.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
So whats the deal with the Sour T's? Have they been tested yet, any pics? When they gonna hit the bay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom