ok so I have been having spider mite problems and i have got them off plants need them out my cocoa!

• Thread starter sliknuts89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sliknuts89

Ok so i hae been using habenera death juice i make to istantly kill mites and eggs when sprayed and also have been using a blend of alchohol 70% 2 to 1 to the water and the plants are clear while staying dilagent. My problem is i need something to get them the fuck outta my cocoa I think once i can handle the ones in the cocoa I should be rid of the bastards. I am not an organic grower but I believe if yo can do it naturally why not but I need aproduct to get hem out the cocoa and i do not care if it's organic or not! I need to get rid of them as son as possible so I can put them into flower. Which i won't do untill they are gone plus they are killing my babies which means full out war.

Please farmers help gimme something that works and if not right away but withiin a week or weeks. I have faith in the farm so I woulld like to see your methods of getting them outta my medium or what products I can get at the hydrostore or order to give em a taste of their own medicine. Anyone who has dealt with this I welcome to debate what is best way to get rid of them in medium. Please share your experiene on what is ok and what to stay away from cus ike i said I am so close but so far away to have them totally erradicated. Dilaence has ben key tokeep em off my plants and equiptment but i have yet to focus on my cocoa.

I had no mite experience so this has been a fucked up learning experience but one I'm lad to ave learned. So fellow farmers i trust in your experience to finish this job please let me now soon cus as you know dilagence is key so the faster te better guys. Thanks guys i trust you will guide me in the right direction to fully killthese fuck heads.

sedate

sedate

My problem is i need something to get them the fuck outta my cocoa I think once i can handle the ones in the cocoa I should be rid of the bastards.

You mean coco right? Like you want to treat your rootzone?

You can use a number of the standard insecticide choices in your root zone - insecticidal soap, azamax, pyrethrins, sucra-shield - all these are fine choices for root treatment.

W

wolftickets

i use a very strong double sided tape called fastape. and i put it on the inside top of the pot and they stick to that pretty good.

S

sliknuts89

Thanks i just baught some azamax yesterday. It turns out its not mites in my cocoa i got rid of them thank god. I have root aphids but they are small like mites and it thank god i figured this out.

67 broward

Forbid 4F spidermite formula..to kill mites..ebay item number 251153008914....As for your CO CO..just buy new stuff...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Pretty sure the mites aren't coming from your rootzone

P

pegasus

MITES!
So, I inherited a property with a serious infestation, they seem immune to Azatrol/Azamax, which makes sense, as its been used frequently for years. So, on to Pyganic, which seems effective for up to a couple weeks, but they always return. I have been religious about being clean when entering the room, but every few weeks, they pop up. I think the room is infested. I have tried CO2, bombs, they come back. This has been a problem for the entire 9 months I have been here, and before that.
Got frustrated and tried Floramite, at 2 tablespoons/3 gallons water, pH 5.5, lights off for 12 hours. I coated the plants, massaged the stuff into them with gloved hands...
it didn't work at all!! The bastards are alive and crawling the very next day.
I want to kick this before I flip the lights. Someone around here suggested predator mites, said it worked for them. Any suggestions about this? Are some predators better than others? I'd rather get away from the chemicals, eventually these super mites will be resistant to everything, and we'll be dying of lung cancer...

Green machine

Green machine

wow that stinks man. predator mites work pretty good. you could try that. i've been using this product called mighty bomb and it controls them with ease, but i also use a neem powdered root drench. it's kept me bug free for a year now and i've been dealing with mites on and off for years, just hope someone's willing to try these two products together because it works.... good luck and i hope you try it cause it's worked for me!!!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Floramite and Azamax are the best friendly killers.

Now if you want to just destroy them use Avid. I can hear it all now O my god that stuff will make your head explode ect Bla bla bla. Read the safety sheet and than you will know what your talking about. I have used Avid for 15 years when needed and the stuff works. Avid is systemic so will kill all generations.

Avid is used in greenhouses for food we eat and is safe to use up to 3 days before harvest. No mites. Just my 2 cents worth.

Peace

Green machine

Green machine

Neem powder has a much stronger concentration of Azadirachtin which is the leading ingredient in azamax. You should do your homework and you'll see. as for mighty bomb it's organic oils, citric acid, and water. I watched a guy drink it in a demo !!!

TJCannabis

TJCannabis

Hello guys, I have fought SPIDER MITES off and on for many years!! All the advice here works in some cases, but I was given some infected clones by an old friend. These were the most resistant SPIDER MITES I ever came across. I call SPIDER MITES the COCKROACHES of the PLANT world !! Is hard to kill all of them, they develop immunity to whatever you are trying to use to kill them with in many cases!! I tried most of the solutions listed in this thread without success, but I now have the solution for killing the "hard to kill" little fuks!! After finishing the "ULTIMATE Spider Mite Killing Formula" I looked over all of my 24 ladies daily for a week !! That was 8 weeks ago. NO MORE SPIDER MITES or any new eggs, anywhere !! Below is the formula for killing them and breaking the reproductive cycle without killing your plants !! I put them into bloom right after I did the treatment, below is a couple of pics of “Point of No Return” last night.

Point of No Return 8 weeks bud
Point of No Return 8 weeks into Bloom 2

THE ULTIMATE SPIDER MITE KILLING FORMULA - Must not skip any steps !!!

Day 1 - Set off a " PYRETHRUM FOGGER " in the grow area according to directions on fogger!

Day 2 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping! My floor was wet all around the plants. I used disposable painters drop cloth runners in between the row of plants to absorb the chemicals!!

Day 3 – Rinse off the “MIGHTY WASH” thoroughly !! I put mine in the shower to make sure they are rinsed well!!

Day 4 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping!

Day 5 – Rinse off the “MIGHTY WASH” thoroughly !!

Day 6 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping!

Day 7 – Rinse off the “MIGHTY WASH” thoroughly !!

Day 8 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping!

Day 9 – Rinse off the “MIGHTY WASH” thoroughly !!

Day 10 – Set off another "PYRETHRUM FOGGER" according to directions!

Day 11 – Rinse off all plants thoroughly with water!!

YOU HAVE NOW KILLED ALL THE SPIDER MITES & BROKEN THE REPRODUCTIVE CYCLE !!

K

kushsmoker30

this person already said it's root aphids, not mites.

1 thing that works but u need to be careful when using is the "Hot Shot no pest strip" bought at Lows, i read it on here somewhere a while back n tried it n it works.

if u got osculating fans in ur room hook 1 to the back of ur fans i put 2 or 3 n get the fuck out of the room n stay out for a day, when u re enter vent the room n use gloves to put em in a zip lock bag n double bag it to be safe. do it once a week for 1 or 2 days, it will deff fuck em up it works the best if u have sealed enviorment kills spider mites n flying adult RA's.

Top Bottom