Ok so just wanna know the story on the 100 dollar og cuz im stumped

• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Og25percentTHC

im not sure why my 22 part nute feed chart and soilless mix make this strain outperform any other og i had but it is the best, no way to make me think otherwise cuz i hold the third strongest test results in the world that i know of. but thats not the point of this thread i know that others add all their numbers together to make it seem better like 28-thc 3-cbn 2-cbd and so on, but i only recognize the thc count not cbd or garbage chems and a plant that reaches higher numbers that cant make it through flower completely is stupid. preme buds that are 29% or more have been recorder but not recognized by pro breeders thats the gods honest truth so now that thats out the way does anyone know what the real story on 100 dollar og is? i know it migrated to colorado thats how i got it but where is its maker? i figure something this OMG strength would be all over this forum but nobody apparently gets it as high as me i guess. just like to know the true story on my strains but maybe thats too much to hope for seeing that most dont know where their stuff comes from anyway.:mad0233:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im gonna chime in here and advise you to read what you type before you hit submit

just some friendly advice

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, he said stains!! (Sorry dude Im stoned and that was funny!!!)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, but he's the man with the baddest shit that kills people motherlode. We better recognize!!!

O

Og25percentTHC

ok ok so nobody know about it i think its a tahoe cut crossed with something like 6-8 years ago but looks like the og ive always grown do you think its just a mutation in the genes or something thats causing my high thc levels or are these numbers like that on all or some og out in cali so far ive not found any that claim numbers this high? sorry to offend im just frustrated about my strain all my others i know just where they hail from who breeds them and so on but not the 100 dollar og aka "papas og" in colorado thats the only lead i have is that it was called 100 dollar at some point

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Frustration? You get frustrated over successful gardens??? Id still like to check it out though.

O

Og25percentTHC

Yeah what good does it do to have the best if no one knows or even heard of it they try it and love it but i cant tell them where it comes from or who grew it before me so it looks like im the one who made it! see my point is i dont steal credit for somones work. i would like to give it its true name and know if its all og or some crazy cross. i know it used to be called 100 thats all i know about it and i'm picky when it comes to correct lables and passing on the correct info to future growers so we dont loose the story like on the original og know what i mean?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah goodshit for that point. Thats real. We'd like to see the pics and if youve had the test taken on this Og, post it!!! We'd love to see that too! ( I still wanna try it!!)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It doesn't matter the history of your strain if you just get over it and learn to enjoy it! Will you knowing the history of a cut you have change anything? Will it grow better? Will it...blah blah

I know you wanna up the price on your OG so it's the best, we get it!
But this no pictures is like a ten year old kid telling us his OG is the best because he thinks so. And, honestly if your OG is that awesome, just seems like you would have more knowledge or have an idea of what your talking about.

O

Og25percentTHC

I do know more than i say about it but i guess nobody knows any more than has been stated here cuz thats what everybody says just enjoy it ....looser its people like you that lost the story to original og and fucked us all on that one!!!!!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's people like me that lost the story?? Your retarded, you have the best OG in the world, why don't you know the story?

You come on here saying you grow the best but your looking to us to tell you about your OG?

I'm confused

C

Calicannabiseed

Blahahahaha

First of all you call Chems garbage? You realize that's where your $100 OG came from right? That's right Chemdog is one of the parents of OG Kush. Now if you wan't the real story. That strain of OG used to sell for $100 and eighth here in Cali that's where it got its name from. Only a few select people had it, that also drove up the price. I'm pretty sure it is a Pheno of SFV though. Ask Venom he will know.

Slick 50

Venom818

Venom818

ok ok so nobody know about it i think its a tahoe cut crossed with something like 6-8 years ago but looks like the og ive always grown do you think its just a mutation in the genes or something thats causing my high thc levels or are these numbers like that on all or some og out in cali so far ive not found any that claim numbers this high? sorry to offend im just frustrated about my strain all my others i know just where they hail from who breeds them and so on but not the 100 dollar og aka "papas og" in colorado thats the only lead i have is that it was called 100 dollar at some point

like i told you,smoked a lab tested 25% dont believe it myself but the lab results dont lie and got smashed by a 19% lab tested og.

B

Bi0hazard

I do know more than i say about it but i guess nobody knows any more than has been stated here cuz thats what everybody says just enjoy it ....looser its people like you that lost the story to original og and fucked us all on that one!!!!!!!

It is pretty well established that OG Kush is a pheno from S1/or Hermied seed of "Original Diesel". The S1 seeds were grown out near Lake Tahoe, CA - and it was the birth of Tahoe OG, in '96.

A lot of people think OG is a straight Chem '91 S1, but it is from the Chem '91 Cross: "OD".

Original Diesel (OD) = Chem '91 X (MassSuperSkunk X SensiNL)
Sour Diesel = Original Diesel X DNL
DNL = (RFK Skunk X Hawaiian) X NL
RFK = Skunk strain from RFK dead Shows 90-91"

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I think yall need to back up off OG25percenter. He is obviously bringing the fire. Quit hatin!!!!

Preach on with your OG wisdom brother

lol

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

The fact you called papas cut makes me think of big papas og but I think swerve said after talking with big papa about it, it was the tahoe cut renamed.... Az

Venom818

Venom818

It is pretty well established that OG Kush is a pheno from S1/or Hermied seed of "Original Diesel". The S1 seeds were grown out near Lake Tahoe, CA - and it was the birth of Tahoe OG, in '96.

A lot of people think OG is a straight Chem '91 S1, but it is from the Chem '91 Cross: "OD".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is the first time i have ever heard this claim

Top Bottom