Ok so riddle me this 🤣

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Clone taken 00/00/00 date. ☝️ Immediately put into a plug.. 3 went into DIY clonner..
A week later another set of clones taken from different plant.. ✌️ more clones put in plugs from the first batch first plant.. ☝️ from new plant batch..
A week after that out started noticing Early wilting from the ✌️ 2nd plugs / first batch.. (1 week in plugs) and a day later even after cracking dome and exchanging air extra.. I noticed ☝️ of those 2 had mold / fuzz growing on the leaves and thought the second possibly looked as if it were beginning too..
Oversaturated and to high humidity w/ temps... Pretty much I had the whole deal wrong to go that far off I'm guessin...
So I just pulled them.. make way for better, keep a cleaner house 🤷🏻‍♂️
But when I pulled thos 2 clones they both showed signs of 2" or better on a new tap..
But neither one showed any signs of flower growth..
Week 1 clone and 2nd batch week 2 clones still going and the 3 left from the 2nd batch are now in plugs too..

But still no signs on any of them of any foliage activity..
If the 2 week clones in around 6 days dad 2" roots I'm sure the other clone taken the same time different plant 🤔 should have roots..
And definitely the week one clone..
Possibly now even the last 3 since it's been almost 6 days now on those as well..
Differences between week 1 clone to week 3 plugged clones is about 18 days -/+ ..
Don't know if it's just overpowering humidity.. don't know what it is but root wise this FOOP stuff has impressed me it's gone nowhere above soil though..
I've used the same 2 liter humidity dome and worked magic before like successful on 2 plants up to all 19 clones behind those 2 plants..
🤔 Not sure why it's so different this time.. and what's causing it
Maybe even kinda resembled some dampening off on one, but 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe you could tell me or at least give me some ideas to fix before this next run in a few days.. this last ones still holding on but struggling.. and that's not how I've ever done things before 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

But every time I pop the tops for a little while or just open them up they will

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Are you feeding these ones differently than before? Sounds like humidity is higher than before, are you watering more frequently? Changed brands on growing plugs? What light are they under?

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I saturated the plugs and soil before I put them inside their own 2 liters.. soils almost always stayed pretty well saturated since it's enclosed in the bottle not much of the moisture goes anywhere.. I haven't started to feed them anything yet because soil hasn't done any real drying..
Like I said the 2 I had to get rid of had pretty decent root growth but I'm not getting foliar... And any time I open the bottles up for some real light normal climate spray them down n such they seem to end up wilting faster each time.. I'm worried their all going to wilt away before they even start growing 😂

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Are you feeding these ones differently than before? Sounds like humidity is higher than before, are you watering more frequently? Changed brands on growing plugs? What light are they under?
I will admit this set up I usually run a fish pump and airline into the bottom of the bottle poke some holes in it and then cover it up with rock.. then I'll set them plug in to the bottom half of the bottle and put hydro balls in it with some added soil right around the plug..
After I get the plug securely in place I'll fill the bottom third with water and let the air pump saturate the water for any root growth..
Usually works pretty nicely..
This time I chose to go soil cups

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

One of them even had enough good root growth that a root accidentally formed outside the top soil in one cup and is actually growing a new plant... But the clone itself still kinda looking rocky

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I've been opening them up and sprayin them down with water so they stay saturated in the open air and get some direct light lately because I mean 🤷🏻‍♂️ one has a root system that's decided to start growing as a new plant, lol ... They'll be root bound and dead before they start growing if they don't start adjusting to things without the bottle's all the way closed up.. Im rooting for the newer seedling in that one pot to grow before the clone takes off so hopefully I have one make it one this run... Lol

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Sounds like your roots are drowning. Your old setup had air introduced to the roots, the new setup does not.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Sounds like your roots are drowning. Your old setup had air introduced to the roots, the new setup does not.
Yeah I liked how I kinda worked it out my last run but I thought as good a results I had working it in almost a individual hydroponic setup it would almost do the same just running regular root plugs in soil.. I say hydroponic but all it did was keep the bottom 1/4 saturated with air infused water non stop..

Now it's only after I pull them from my circulating water jar and dip them and put them in a plug that the foliage takes a nose dive... In the little soil plug starter cups

In the prep bottle I run I can just change the water and turn on the air pump occasionally and I can have them about a week or 2 no worries then I'd usually transfer them to a plug or something as needed.. might not even see any yellow anywhere by then most of the time too but 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've got more clones on the way so I'm definitely going to try running it the way I'm familiar with this time but also looking at a cloner kit

S

Superscrip1

Clone taken 00/00/00 date. ☝️ Immediately put into a plug.. 3 went into DIY clonner..
A week later another set of clones taken from different plant.. ✌️ more clones put in plugs from the first batch first plant.. ☝️ from new plant batch..
A week after that out started noticing Early wilting from the ✌️ 2nd plugs / first batch.. (1 week in plugs) and a day later even after cracking dome and exchanging air extra.. I noticed ☝️ of those 2 had mold / fuzz growing on the leaves and thought the second possibly looked as if it were beginning too..
Oversaturated and to high humidity w/ temps... Pretty much I had the whole deal wrong to go that far off I'm guessin...
So I just pulled them.. make way for better, keep a cleaner house 🤷🏻‍♂️
But when I pulled thos 2 clones they both showed signs of 2" or better on a new tap..
But neither one showed any signs of flower growth..
Week 1 clone and 2nd batch week 2 clones still going and the 3 left from the 2nd batch are now in plugs too..

But still no signs on any of them of any foliage activity..
If the 2 week clones in around 6 days dad 2" roots I'm sure the other clone taken the same time different plant 🤔 should have roots..
And definitely the week one clone..
Possibly now even the last 3 since it's been almost 6 days now on those as well..
Differences between week 1 clone to week 3 plugged clones is about 18 days -/+ ..
Don't know if it's just overpowering humidity.. don't know what it is but root wise this FOOP stuff has impressed me it's gone nowhere above soil though..
I've used the same 2 liter humidity dome and worked magic before like successful on 2 plants up to all 19 clones behind those 2 plants..
🤔 Not sure why it's so different this time.. and what's causing it
Maybe even kinda resembled some dampening off on one, but 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe you could tell me or at least give me some ideas to fix before this next run in a few days.. this last ones still holding on but struggling.. and that's not how I've ever done things before 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

But every time I pop the tops for a little while or just open them up they will
Real me this why are you wearing a mask in your photo? Masks are for criminals lol

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Your entire post made 0 sense You listen to too many people go your own way
Actually I was just having a bad go at some clone situations at the beginning of this season... If your read into all that sarcastic shit then you'd see I had just said that if my dogs hadn't fucked up half then some how I'd fucked up the other..

I just fixed my cloning strategy now that the mothers are big enough and I don't ever even need a cloner I just dip and pot it up with a plastic bag... My 5 others since then have been doing great and I can't grow anything else until I flip my mother's of and start filling out my flower tent..

But I can pretty much clone like 5 different ways too so... 🤷🏻‍♂️

But thanks for the newbie advice.. 🙋🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom