ok so went to hydro store got some "purespray green" to battle the spider mites

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

anyone use purespray green to fight spider mites. the guy said u spray once then 2 weeks later and your good. anyone use this stuff does it work?

K

Kpezzy

I have to start looking at who posts the thread before I open it, I wont open any more of your threads

O

OGKuShSAL

then dont open them bro i asked a question i didnt know i needed to say HEY THANKS FOR THE INFO. i asked a question is it good. im reading all the replies. ok i got PM on my plants 50 people told me what would u like me to do? i read i got pm i read what i should do to fix it. whats with this CLOSING OUT THREADS

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
then dont open them bro i asked a question i didnt know i needed to say HEY THANKS FOR THE INFO. i asked a question is it good. im reading all the replies. ok i got PM on my plants 50 people told me what would u like me to do? i read i got pm i read what i should do to fix it. whats with this CLOSING OUT THREADS

It is cool you will get used to things.

He is just pointing out that this thread should actually just be more posts in this thread.

Get the F or F off of eBay and SM problems go away as soon as you notice them.

M

mcattak

Kind of an idiot...The first thread you asked how your plants looked...Then dismissed any advice they could give you...Now you have mites on the same plants...Maybe go back to the original thread and ask for help with the mites...

Show some humility and people will help you...Sm-90 and pyrethrum bombs will help with the mite problem.

20north

wow i can type better than og kushsal.............. oiled out of this world

really ogkushsal i cant take you seriously at all with that English...

man this is crazy your supposed to grow the plants your self man we arent supposed to tell your everything to do.. we can only help give you the ideas, that you have to try on your own...

if you have powdery mildew you get a sulfur burner and use it for 3 hours with the lights off 2 days in a row

if you have spider mites get a Pyrethrum bomb right here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06JVHKYV2Z2MAP1TRHT0

and if you want to buy a sulfur burner

make sure to buy sulfur because its separate

you should try and keep yourself clean like take a shower before you touch your plants and dont touch a plant and then touch another one your just passing mold spores around and bugs and all that terrible crap

OGKUSHSAL if you would just read other peoples threads and not make new ones about things that have already been covered on this website in the past because most people have had the problems you have had .....believe it or not just reading older threads will answer almost !! all your questions !!

peace`

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Everyone busting this cats balls should mellow out or not bother posting. This shit is starting to sound like the troll squads from icmag. Obviously the man hasnt seen this thread or the ban hammer would have dropped. For those who dont know, there will be no trolling tolerated in this house.

Top Bottom