Ok then, so.. lets call it a "Perpetual Autoflower" grow

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hey girls n boys. Hows it growing? Our side we have had a bad outdoor season end last month. Long story but the house 2 doors down grows regs so our once off landrace fems got pollenated as soon as they started flowering. Honestly man... im not in any way against the hippie lifestyle but my brother those males are meant for the compost heap not to father seeds in the suburbs.

Sorry so anyway dec last year i planted my first seeds under art lighting. Almost as a how-hard-can-it-be personal challenge i ordered some autoflower seeds. They popped as regs do, even vegged as regs do initially and then out of nowhere one starts to show his balls. Fckn male. But hey atleast he shows me and i can put focus on less plants. A win. Females start showing one after the other soon after. This is when i realize that hey man..i tell myself, think for a second, an proceed to call my wife for her opinion on the plants. Didnt we just plant these the other day?? Check my parcels received folder for the date just to confirm. And there it was holy shtblls these girls are quick.

Again its alot, sorry.. but anyway since then ive planted different strain and its been fun hey. Autoflowers who knew. Much more diverse in pheno differences amongst small numbers of plants whichni enjoyed very much. But and i knew this going in the differences in structure was also super diverse and one of the major bummers at first. Solved now or rather overcome by adjusting my plant training method. Or honestly methods as between the 24 pots im running different techniques depending and what shes giving me right.

Cool almost there. In the mail after about 4 or 5 weeks of waiting the latest addition to the auto seed bank arrives. Girl Scout Cookies. What id call a old world strain by now well for us personally. Was like the 2nd or so ever strain we ordered. Havnt grown here in years. So 25 seeds ordered 24 arrived.24 soaked. 24 into the smaller rock wool cubes.

This will be the gsc's journal of the grow to exhale. Pics details and updates to follow as they pop. Which happens this weekend, when were having 4doz people over and no time for gardening. Not the sharpest move but honestly ive personally never taken a grow super serious as its been outdoor growing since day 1. Indoor has taken preference immediately, as has the autos. Not super large yes but im also not really adjusting lights height with them just a set height comfortable for the size i want them to achieve. Never adjusting dimmer too thet grow into the light and flower before it becomes an issue. Had some freaks but really i cut those down to size at the main stem without flinching and move on

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looks like you have a game plan! What’s the full grow setup? Rockwool so that’s hint 1, come on don’t leave us hangin 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom