Ok WHAT LIGHT BULB

• Thread starter kmk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kmk

my hommie just bet me that he can have his plants bud under a 85 cfl bulb, equivalent of 350 watt. i told him hes a dumbass and to leave the growing to the experts here.

Solidopc

Solidopc

An 85 watt light with the equivalent of 350watts. Sounds ridiculous, and if not, i want a few of them, as i could do with the cheaper electricity bills.

K

kmk

An 85 watt cfl blub with the equivalent of 350watts. Sounds ridiculous, and if not, i want a few of them, as i could do with the cheaper electricity bills.

i mean really, wtf are u talking about why even bother postn that.

please get smarter "senior farmer", and then tell me what i want to kno.

sry for being meanie just not high yet!

Solidopc

Solidopc

Sorry to have offended you. But i'm not quite sure what you're talking about. You seemed to disagree with him yourself in your original post, and now you appear to be defending the fact.

Care to link me to one of these 85watt bulbs that give out the equivalent of 350watts, and actually ask a coherant question so i can tell what you want to know. Jeez.

K

kmk

Sorry to have offended you. But i'm not quite sure what you're talking about. You seemed to disagree with him yourself in your original post, and now you appear to be defending the fact.

Care to link me to one of these 85watt bulbs that give out the equivalent of 350watts, and actually ask a coherant question so i can tell what you want to know. Jeez.

WTF read """""my hommie just bet me that he can have his PLANTS, BUD under a 85 cfl bulb"""" How is that not coherant. makes total sence.

heres the light bulb i think maybe diff 1

http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/p...ec=4&jssCart=6f9353ec8096360c2493c65ebedf2876

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
kmk try to chill a bit and your gonna find alot more help here

J

jdubz206

an 85 watt cfl has the equivalent of 350 watts incandescent lighting..a lot of people grow under cfl's...your buddy could bud a plant or a couple of smaller plants and get a small yield...my first grow was under 2 t8 4' bulbs and 1 30-something watt cfl...i was very happy with my first grow :) not a huge yield but still something and a good experience for sure.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
kmk your banned you dont speak to people like that around here!

Whos next???

S

Swiffy80

Nice one this anit no ICrag!.. the farm dont have dumass members withs 1000s of posts and no grow experience...
Thanks again logic for a chilled atomoshpere and a wicked site, the first MJ forum i found thanks to soft secrets, and in my eyes the only site..
Leave your egos at the door and the farm will welcome!

Top Bottom