okay...spider mites

• Thread starter Noworries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Get Mighty Wash or a product called Nuke Em, or both. You need to do about 4 applications spread out about 3 to 5 days apart. These products work!

N

Noworries

good info all

I dont want to jinx myself.....

but my steady applications of the neem oil + "miteicide" from lowes (safe for produce) seems to be helping.

I hosed everything down last night as i said, i came in today to no signs of anything in flower (i know they were lerking around somewhere but still, no webbing etc, couldn't find any movement)

I also bought some sns 270? something like that, lavender oil spray or something- gave a light coat of that stuff

release my lady bugs tomorrow when lights go off. Wish them luck

also,

what do you guys use to hose down areas you are trying to clean/kill anything in it?

I have physan 20, iso alchy, bleach....gas (joking) etc

I was going to hose out my entire garage outside my grow room with something very strong. Was thinking a 50/50 water bleach but i dont know how effective that is on critters.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I personally would use a combination of isopropyl alcohol and Physan 20. Quaternary ammonium compounds are well known and commonly used for sanitizing as well as sterilization.

I get it from a friend who has a pesticide license. There is now an 'over-the-counter' version of OxiDate, I know it can be purchased from Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply.

I'm still flummoxed that I cannot purchase Surround without a pesticide ID#. I can buy Round-Up, Liquid Seven, Spectracide, all KINDA nasty poisons, but pulverized and micronized kaolin clay, the state of California says I need special handling permits to have...? Does that make ANY sense, any sense at all?

Latest posts

Top Bottom