O'Kieef

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krypto1

O'Kief

anyone ever used one of these or came across it by chance thinking of placeing an order...46bucks thats right in my alley! its either this or the Honey bee Extractor.

D

DrGreenGenes

Looks to be far superior than the Honey Bee.

We prefer glass tubes, simply so that we can watch the butane while it reacts with the herb and it helps us gauge when the butane changes color (amber-ish, back to clear), then it's time to stop with the butane. Oils are ripped.

:pimp:

G

ganjherbsmoke

do it

honeybees are pre school toys compared to this

ur gonna like what you find i guarantee it ;)

B

BudGood

It's what I use, works great. Make sure to order extra screens and an extra stopper, you'll be glad you did.

B

bens lab

I've got a honey bee, its too small for a decent run. Im gonna get one of those badboys at some point.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Honeybee Sucks

I couldn't get the cap back on my honeybee after using it 2x the cool of the butane altered the lid so it wouldn't fit. Used it twice and threw it away. I know use a turkey baster, but for 50 bucks I'm in. I thought they made bigger models (not that double one looks like a poor idea) than those. I see that XL is what I was talking about
HOW MUCH FOR THE XL = 200$

mal

N

NorcalKid

Just got my okief triple 12" tube, real fast discreet shipping and it already comes all put together. I was Very impressed without he build quality on these and I'm a pretty hard person to impress. They say the biggest diameter you wanna go is 1.5 but I opted fir the triple 1" for some reason anyways. Definitely not disappointed. HTH

B

BudGood

. I see that XL is what I was talking about
HOW MUCH FOR THE XL = 200$

mal

Or you could pick up this copy (a better design, imo, with an end cap that holds the mesh on instead of a hose clamp). It goes for 59 with no base, (no base models have a rubber coating), or 79 with a base. You could even get different colors too! I'm seriously considering the XL clone, with the base. For 79 bucks, you can't go wrong!

Look in his other items, he has copies of all the different okief tubes for a much better price. (never mind, as I look at them, they're much bigger than the okief tubes, 1.5" as opposed to okiefs 1.0". Says it can hold 66 grams per tube, and has 1,2 and 3 tube setups in addition to the XL copy.)

Methinks I'll be getting me a XL and a single from this guy, then I'll have 3 different size setups including my okief single tube, for different amounts of bud/trim! :boogie:

Top Bottom