old but new here

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foolsgold

i've been growing since the early 80's only as a personal stash grower. i'm pretty old school with the way i do things so i decided to see what all you young guns or old and very experienced growers are discovering. i'm a superintendent at a high class private country club so i have access to everything i could possibly need.(including a 18 hole abandonded golf course directly next to mine where i grew 25 sweet ladies last year) my level of expertise is in growing turf and trees. i've always successfully harvested for years, but one of my 20 year old employees gave me some of is homegrown white rhino and it completely changed my world. he gave me a list of the top sites to check out for seeds and advice. this seems like the number one site i could find. i look forward to posting some pics of my new genetics, and gaining some new input from some other folks who know their shit. i also own a one acre organic hop farm in the u.s. i love brewing beer and horticulture is my life. i recently just started some arjan's haze#3 i got from my employee, and i purchased a pack of tom hills x18 which i look forward to growing and possibly do some cross breesing. anyway thanks for reading my stuff and i hope to see all of you in the forums. -fg

L

Lost

This is a great place to polish your game!

I gotta reccommend Pre98 bubba Kush..A great smoke!!!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome!

Thank that 20 yr. old cause he pointed ya in the right direction.

Good to have you here. I'd love to see some picts of the golf course grow. FORE!....

F

foolsgold

i'll be doing another golf course grow this summer so i will certainly post some old course grow pics. anyone got a good outdoor strains you guys would recommend? i actually grew the plants on an old tee box. soil was perfect.

Top Bottom