Old farmer back in town

• Thread starter guerilla415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guerilla415

Hola mi amigos :character0025: it has been a long long time since I have been able to browse this site. It is so nice to just kick back and look at everything that has changed since I was last a frequent lurker here and at the cabana.

Its also nice to see how many things are the same - good people, goood buds, great pictures and articles, and the best part for me is always meeting others as passionate about cannabis growing and breeding as I am.

I know that there are many that will hopefully remember me from the good old days of OG, CW, TCC and IC. I love the atmosphere here at the farmer and I cant wait too get even more in depth and find out what it has to offer the community as well as myself.

So anyone who knows me, shoot me a pm or just respond here, anyone who loves discussing the finer points of cannabis cultivation please doont hesitate to do the same.

Take care and stay safe

guerilla

old.Ford

old.Ford

Hola, You said you have been away....well Welcome back Guerilla415. I have been at this a little while and though I am not a gene slingin' Dr, I have screwed up about every way one can and that is a learning experience. Good to have anyone here who is interested in the greater good. Keep on growin' .....Old.Ford

M

ManitobanGrower

Welcome Back Guerilla! im new here and didnt know you from before but im in love with this site and i cant wait to see some stuff from ya!

P.S.
I wish i had your experience Old.Ford!

G

guerilla415

Thanks friends for the warm reception. I cant wait to fully get back into it and start getting inton intelligent discussions on phenotypes, selective breeding, horticultural nuances and so much more. This seems like a great place to do that and more I am especially looking forward to finding some new nand old friends and having a solid group of like minded growers to bounce ideas off of.

Manitoba - I cant wait to start posting up my new grow soon as well. Im still determining the schematics and getting the strain list together but it should be fairly soon. There should also be some breeding projects comjing soon that I am extremely excited about ;)

Until then I'll be around. anyone feel free to write or om me (unfortunately I cant pm for 30 something more posts :doh but I'll get there soon ;)

Take care and stay safe

guerilla

Top Bottom