Old (food) Grower starts New Collective Garden

• Thread starter HappyJackal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HappyJackal

Hello All, thanks to everyone making this community.
I'm moving from a life as a part time small farmer to full time MMJ caregiver over the next few months, and, like a bunch of others here, feel like I've found my calling - this is what I've been training for all this time!

I can't list how many people I know who let the hola herb heal them. Now that mmj is becoming part of the US healer's toolkit, I'm ready to turn my green thumb in more psychotropic direction. "Heal the nation, heal the sick."

I'll be setting up the op in a single family house, and I'm in the designing stage now. After a lot of good research, including about the best week of my life at the Cannabis Cup last month :icon_dizzy: , here's my setup plan:

• 12'x15' veg, cloning, and mother room
  • 15'x18' flowering room
  • Third room as control center and air buffer space
  • Processing room with trimming gear, drying cabinets and curing space.
  • 600W HIDs everywhere, on pulleys, air cooled with outside loop
  • Closed environment in line fan ducted between the rooms with CO2 and A/C
  • NFT troughs with foggers added
  • Hydro organic nutes

I know everyone says noobs shouldn't start with NFT, but I know from growing, am fairly handy, and ain't dealing with bugs if I can help it.

Also, I'm betting that the next few years will see more mmj in these united states, not less, and I'm looking forward to being of service to new patients and dispensaries as that happens.

Thanks again to all for this great site,
J

Top Bottom