Old girl grower says high

• Thread starter CannaCrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaCrone

CannaCrone

Well, not real old yet but not exactly a young girl anymore hence the handle Canna Crone. Been growin many a year (since 70's) but still learning. I grow in and out. Make my own organic compost and ferts for outdoor grows. Grow in soilless media indoors so am still experimenting with organics with that but haven't found organic nutes I prefer yet. Using Fox Farm right now.

Lookin forward to reading more here. I know this is a male dominated industry but I can talk like a sailor with the best of ya. :tongue0011: Hope there's some other estrogen infused life forms here. Love you dudes but sometimes a little balance is nice, no?

I haven't seen familiar handles here yet but if you know me from other places, please say hello. I use the handle SillySister and CannaCrone elsewhere on the web.

Best...

CC

T

the Rock

hiya canninecronie? nice to see new blood especially of the female origin WELCOME

N

nor cali farmer

welcome to the farm .im from redding ca.where the weed grows us. peace thc joe

t.o.med

t.o.med

welcome cc would be interested in hearing more about your organic recipe.

CannaCrone

CannaCrone

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! :-)

welcome cc would be interested in hearing more about your organic recipe.

No particular recipe. We collect all our livestock poop/bedding and that of another local livestock owner. We mix it all up in big piles and let it cook. We turn it regularly and when it's all done we spread it on the garden area. The organisms and worms in the soil do all the rest. The plants love it.

We also have composting red worms that get all the kitchen scraps. I use the castings in a burlap bag in a 5 gallon bucket of water with an airstone to make compost tea.

CC

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

hahaha like it matters if its a women or a man... lol..

Glad you see more people here and I like your idea's for making your own ferts!!! Ive always wanted to do that.

P

peabody

this is the place need i say more. welcome CC. be safe peabody.

Top Bottom