Old grower tries to do things a different way.....

• Thread starter 420dilettante
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420dilettante

420dilettante

Hello, I've been doing outside for years and now I'm getting right with the great indoors. I'm hoping to uninvite all the pests that usually come to visit and have a clean environment to work in. I'm taking everything slow and trying to make sure I do things right. I have my tent, light, fans, pots (hydrobuckets), and nutes among other things. I'm not starting anything until the big cold is gone since my tent is in an area that has less than optimal insulation and the grow would need heaters from the start.
I'm open to all suggestions and advise so hit me up.
Anyway.....that's me.
Old grower tries to do things a different way

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Hello and welcome to the farm.

I use AC Infinity equipment, too, so your setup looks familiar, except for that round thing at the bottom of your tent.

420dilettante

420dilettante

Hello and welcome to the farm.

I use AC Infinity equipment, too, so your setup looks familiar, except for that round thing at the bottom of your tent.
Ya....I'm trying DWC for the first time. If I don't like it I can always go back to soil......that's what I tell myself.

R

RGWD0202

Hello, I've been doing outside for years and now I'm getting right with the great indoors. I'm hoping to uninvite all the pests that usually come to visit and have a clean environment to work in. I'm taking everything slow and trying to make sure I do things right. I have my tent, light, fans, pots (hydrobuckets), and nutes among other things. I'm not starting anything until the big cold is gone since my tent is in an area that has less than optimal insulation and the grow would need heaters from the start.
I'm open to all suggestions and advise so hit me up.
Anyway.....that's me.View attachment 2103578
Great setup by the way. Those AC Infinity tents are really nice. Along with the rest of their equipment, just a tad bit outside my price range. Maybe when I get my next tent setup I’ll try them out. Good luck with the new grow setup.

420dilettante

420dilettante

The tent is a great idea.....

Thank you for sharing the tip to keep rain off.....
This was a lesson learned the hard way. The storm came and threw the canopy into the neighbors yard. The girls were a little beat up but nothing catastrophic. I learned to reinforce the gound stakes of the canopy with sand bags to avoid this in the future. I harvested the next week after.

Bilber

Bilber

I hate learning the hard way...

But when I do, it's never forgotten!

Dwc is in my sights, kinda like every other possible way to grow.....but.....

For sh!@s and giggles, I started a Kratky Method of Hydroponics.....so far so good, but I do have my doubts with it....we'll see.....

I wish you the best and will be watching.....

Top Bottom