Old Grower wanting to restart

• Thread starter resinhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

resinhead

Hi all, it's been 30+ yrs since my first grow. Got busy with work for a couple of decades before I got back in growing with my last grow about four years ago. Use to obtain much of what I know today from OG, hated to see it go. I'll be posting some thoughts I have for my next grow and asking for input in this endeavor. Never too old to learn. The depth of knowledge at the farm seems formidable. TIA, Resinhead

R

RansacktheElder

Welcome to the Farm! This place is chock full of helpful, friendly people. Enjoy your stay!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm resinhead :hi

A

Arti.chokes

Never too old to learn new trich's eh?, nice to meet you Resinhead :hi:

W

woody420

Welcome to the farm resinhead, sit back grab some rolling papers and a cold one if you drink and enjoy the farm. catch you around resinhead

M

mrdjk5

welcome to the thcf

...........................peace ............MRD.........................

K

Karma Genetics

:hi: Welcome to the Farm.

Overgrow was a cool place for shure in early times.

S

Simple Simon

Welcome resinhead , sound like you are about My age ( the age of arthritis ) lol hope ya stick around !

R

resinhead

Simple Simon, you hit it on the head. I'm home recovery from spine surgery and gathering info for a new grow. Seeing all the different options available for growing really makes one think about best approach for one's individual needs. I'll be around the farm, so if I ask for help, give a shout/

Latest posts

Top Bottom