Old guy growing for medicinal for family of seniors.

• Thread starter Dacmon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dacmon

Dacmon

Never though I'd be doing this at my age but my family is getting old and I have several members with various stages of arthritis & pain associated with aging. We are trying to make tinctures & poultices. I hope to find the correct forum categories for you experts to guide me. Stay safe & hope for the best in life.

frebo

frebo

Never though I'd be doing this at my age but my family is getting old and I have several members with various stages of arthritis & pain associated with aging. We are trying to make tinctures & poultices. I hope to find the correct forum categories for you experts to guide me. Stay safe & hope for the best in life.
Sound like you are talking about me only it’s not just family. In our 70’s, two of my college classmates come over once a week for Tuesday’s with Frebo and we smoke our minds and do a little work in the garden. By 2:00 they go home and I take a nap. Isn’t growing fun. Welcome to the Farm.
C47107B5 DCF1 4642 B990 94550F1DA179

Fuckingatodeaso

Fuckingatodeaso

Grow some hardcore indicas. They work the best for pain. Best to start them on some 1:1 CBD/THC varieties though. (Medicine Man or Cream and Cheese 1:1 for example) Less likely to freak them out from getting too high for the first time at 80 and have a negative association to the medication.

Top Bottom