Old Leaves Yellowing, Brown Tips, Curling Up

• Thread starter Matt F
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

^

Read what I stated ( my tips would save your plants 100%)! spray Every 3 days (3-4 times)

Must be 100% covered and wetting agent ( I use humboldt sticky .25-0.5 oz per gal

2nd tip is ethier have "grow room" clothes (or coveralls) and shoes/boots and only use those in the room . Right after you leave room slip off your boots and then take off clothes and put it in a garage bag with a tie and always wash off after . Then you can wear your " non growing clothes " . reuse same contaminated clothes till no spider mites and just make sure to use new gloves everyday and I even suggest having hand sanitizer To cleanse your gloves every few minutes so you don't infect plants ( no reason to spread shit ) just like dipping ISO ur scissors .

I agree with @Burned Haze . I'm still a novice at best but last year when I had Spider Mites I sprayed every 3 days. You've gotta stop their hatching cycle. Everything I read and all the suggestions I had from people stated every 3-4 days.
Also if you are going to set up a room. Definitely, to the clothes protocol he mentioned. It seems extreme but there are a lot of people that are adamant about it. Those fuckers get everywhere and many other things. Just my thoughts. hope they pull out of it.

Top Bottom