old member back for more!

• Thread starter GEMiNi GENETiCS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

High all ..

Well Ive been on the farmer for a bit .. Rarely posting on this new site but Ive been around lol

I was on here back a few site changes ago .. Home Sweet Home

Well anyways .. Im a medical caregiver in my state .. But I cant shake the guerrilla in me so I usually got a few decent size guerrilla plots to help out in the yield department

Funny thing what brought me back here .. Root Aphids :mad0233:

Was searching a good organic way to rid myself of them and first link was to a thread on here lol

A little garden info .. Im organic soil but moving over to organic coco soon as I run through my last batch of soil thats been breaking down for 3 months now

I was on track with a perpetual chop to take 4-5 plants down every month but these root aphids have knock me out of my cycle due to dieing plants and slow growth .. Im waiting on some Met 52 to go biological on their asses!

What I got in the garden right now .. White Rhino, Arcata TW x Princess Diesel, Jack x 4SD, ECSD x Straw D, LA Confidential, Skunk#1 x Affie, NYCD, Plushberry, PPP, Blue Satelite 2.2(male and female for seed production), SSH, AK99, Black Domina, Cheese, Querkle, White Widow, Buddha Sister and West Coast Nice

These root aphids killed off a few choice mom's of mine and Im trying to get them back .. ECSD, KKSC, Chemdog's Sister, McFly, Pre98 Bubba, LVPK, Lucifer OG, Chocolate Rain and Blue Cheese to name a few

Well nice meeting all of you! Hope to see you out on the forums!

Latest posts

Top Bottom