Old Pharmer, new farm!

• Thread starter Gene Bean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gene Bean

Hello everyone! Until now I have spent all my online cannatime at another site, which I still frequent and love, although I can no longer ignore the valuable community you folks have here. I told myself if I joined another site it would have to be a special place. Another place where there would be members/breeders/farmers that can challenge me and help me grow as a breeder and maybe even as a person.

I am a breeder myself and although I consider myself a hobby breeder I have read everything I could get my hands on about growing and breeding; lol, my friends call me a walking strain guide...I befriended several plant science/botany students along the way I found delivering 'za and digging Phish and WSP. One of which carries this 007 like aluminum case with mics and recording stuff into every show he can...and I digress, lol. My breeding start came in 1999 at the CC with strains I brought back and started breeding into seed collected from several years dealing with the 'Cornbread mafia' and affiliates. I loved it from the start and showed a knack for plant selection, If I may say so myself (and am humbled by the others along the way who seem to agree and have bolstered my confidence). I am here to just be a member at this point and to toss my 2 cents in where I feel they can do the most help or damage, as it may be, lol. I hope to be a productive member of the farm here and in return maybe make my pharm better!

Having been recently diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and also told that some of my gastro organs are smaller than normal, apparently genetic, my Pharm has taken on a whole new meaning. I have also discovered that I can use less pain meds with the right dose and strain of cannameds, almost completely stopping attacks (so far anyway) that used to lead me to the ER needing morphine and even diliaudid!

OK, thanks for listening and I hope I can farm around here with you folks for a long time...

Thanks!
Gene Bean
:smiley_joint:

N

N3v3R

very nice intro my friend. We're glad you have decided to join us. see you around bro

H

hoki2test

:smiley_joint:Welcome Gene Bean,good to see you here at the farm...im a real big fan of your breeding genetics and love your work,enjoy your stay,peace!

R

randalika

ez gene bean :hi
take a seat and make yourself comfortable. all the best.
randa

G

Gene Bean

Yay

Thanks everyone (Hi HOKI!!!) and I'm damn glad to be here...:smiley_joint:

Now where is the volcano or sick glass piece loaded up with some of that dank looking OG everyone here seems to have falling out of thier ass??? LOL...:kiss

GB

A

azmatis

:happywelcome gene, im a crohns patient my self, theres some great people here and lots of great genetics
azmatis

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Hey Bean I live in TN,back in the 80s, I had great genes and lost them due to a bitch wife,Ive shed that anchor

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
nice to see you over here at the farm!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom