Old school cultivator

• Thread starter YieldSeeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
YieldSeeker

YieldSeeker

Well...I finally made account after reading this forum for nearly a year.
Im an old school grower....I was a insulated metal building ...1000 watt HID..(old magnetic ballast) with open bat wing reflectors...big fans and commercial ventilation type guy....been a while since those days.
Why am I here....well....Im giving the tents a try....its fun...challenging...and I want too see what I can do with them. I have a current 4 x 8 i will be uploading pics of and gonna need some advice.
Im also wanting to give LEDS a try...and wabting to build a couple QBs and a samsung bar deal....I still dont believe they are outdoing 1k HIDS...but everyone cant be lying....it absolute amazes me that sonething can use 3/4th the wattage and not breathe fire and get same yields.

Im obsessed with this hobby of ours...started in highschool as a summer job for some guys way out in mountains as a trimmer....5.00 a hour and I could keep the trimmings back then. Haha.

My personal fav strains.....NL#5 X HAZE. White Widow original.....hmmmmm....anything purple and piney....(told you Im old school).....Im gonna be experimenting with some Dos Si Dos 33 from barneys and a couple others soon. Glad to be here...and thanks for the threads i been reading for past year!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Well...I finally made account after reading this forum for nearly a year.
Im an old school grower....I was a insulated metal building ...1000 watt HID..(old magnetic ballast) with open bat wing reflectors...big fans and commercial ventilation type guy....been a while since those days.
Why am I here....well....Im giving the tents a try....its fun...challenging...and I want too see what I can do with them. I have a current 4 x 8 i will be uploading pics of and gonna need some advice.
Im also wanting to give LEDS a try...and wabting to build a couple QBs and a samsung bar deal....I still dont believe they are outdoing 1k HIDS...but everyone cant be lying....it absolute amazes me that sonething can use 3/4th the wattage and not breathe fire and get same yields.

Im obsessed with this hobby of ours...started in highschool as a summer job for some guys way out in mountains as a trimmer....5.00 a hour and I could keep the trimmings back then. Haha.

My personal fav strains.....NL#5 X HAZE. White Widow original.....hmmmmm....anything purple and piney....(told you Im old school).....Im gonna be experimenting with some Dos Si Dos 33 from barneys and a couple others soon. Glad to be here...and thanks for the threads i been reading for past year!
I'm trying tents & leds for 1st time too. Used to be full basement & 1000w hids. Lots of decent ppl here, some good knowledge

Top Bottom