Old-School Heirloom Og Kush

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Nice nug shots, Pauly! Hope all is well. Whatever kind of OG she is, she is def some FIRE! Keep on doin ur thing wit her. Does she have that classic Lemon Pinesol smell or just fuel?

Right! Whatever she is i am happy and yes indeed fire for sure. She has more of a fuel scent with something i cannot pinpoint in the background. I'll figure out the scents once i crack open a few buds. Get back to you on that. Thanks for stopping by. Your funk lab is off the hook. Keep up the good work brotha :)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thank you sir! She wreaks of mostly fuel but has some hashy undertones as well as something else lingering around. Can't quite put my finger on that last scent she is giving off

Very nice.. Can't wait to have some og smoke myself.. Have a cut of high octane that was mentioned to be a heirloom og, but not quite sure if she's the same.. Justblazen might have some good shots of her on here..

Nonetheless.. Straight fire bomb, respect.. Let us know when u puff on her..

P

paulycali

Very nice.. Can't wait to have some og smoke myself.. Have a cut of high octane that was mentioned to be a heirloom og, but not quite sure if she's the same.. Justblazen might have some good shots of her on here..

Nonetheless.. Straight fire bomb, respect.. Let us know when u puff on her..

Appreciate the kind words. I'll check around and see if i can find justblazen pics

pura

pura

Looking good over there nice to see you running a nice OG! Hope all is well over there buddy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom